Hardin 52 East Chambers 51/FINAL

WOSgrad

The absolute worst officiating I've ever seen. Quality wasn't good enough for church league or little dribblers.  

Personal foul called on a cleanly blocked layup called from half court mind you not official under basket, then he proceeds to call a technical for reason never given then follows that up with tech on coach. 

I would bet the foul total was 15-3 . In earlier game foul difference was 16-1 for a half.  Those officials should be ashamed of themselves. 

1 hour ago, rayneman said:

The absolute worst officiating I've ever seen. Quality wasn't good enough for church league or little dribblers.  

Personal foul called on a cleanly blocked layup called from half court mind you not official under basket, then he proceeds to call a technical for reason never given then follows that up with tech on coach. 

I would bet the foul total was 15-3 . In earlier game foul difference was 16-1 for a half.  Those officials should be ashamed of themselves. 

The same officials that called both technicals and very very late personal foul you speak of in the varsity, also gave Hardin the ball, after a jump ball, after the arrow pointed towards EC, the table told him it was EC's ball, and the table's book and EC'a personal book both matched, in the JV game. Wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't a district game. 

The best thing Hardin can do is to put a Hardin jersey on one Official at the Hardin - East Chambers game.  He was lying to us by wearing a ZEBRA jersey.  Be honest and wear your true colors.  STOP TRYING TO DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF A GAME!  That is the job of players and coaches from each of the respective teams!  

PS.  When does a team get 6 free throws after having their shot blocked?

Answer.  Hardin does when they are down by ten and playing in Hardin with 1 minute left in the game.  (The Rules are Suspended for one minute and reinstated after the game).

Note to self: Don't try to argue or state the rules to this Referree.  He may be coming to a school near me.

4 hours ago, Speaker said:

The best thing Hardin can do is to put a Hardin jersey on one Official at the Hardin - East Chambers game.  He was lying to us by wearing a ZEBRA jersey.  Be honest and wear your true colors.  STOP TRYING TO DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF A GAME!  That is the job of players and coaches from each of the respective teams!  

PS.  When does a team get 6 free throws after having their shot blocked?

Answer.  Hardin does when they are down by ten and playing in Hardin with 1 minute left in the game.  (The Rules are Suspended for one minute and reinstated after the game).

Note to self: Don't try to argue or state the rules to this Referree.  He may be coming to a school near me.

Depends on how many techs were called after the horrible foul call

1 hour ago, Cowboynation said:

Give credit where credit is due, Hardin coach has done a great job!!! 

Not taking anything away from Hardin, Collins has his guys playing hard. We had opportunities to win the game, and didn't capitalize. But they were given a lot more opportunities by the refs. Some of the fouls that were called on EC I have ran it back numerous of times and can not find where the foul occurred, then watch Hardin get away with murder on the other end. One ref in particular called minimum 5 offensive fouls on EC. Also, only called one foul on Hardin the entire game.