Best AREA HS player to NOT reach his potential

I was watching a documentary on Ronnie Fields, a former Chicago HS phenom and teammate of Kevin Garnett at Farragut HS.  What area player in you guys estimation, truly had high major college and/or pro potential, but never materialized for whatever reason? NOT saying that they failed, but just didn't reach their fullest potential as far as their talent went. Some may have even had decent college stints, but still hadn't reached their potential...For WHATEVER reason (i.e. injury, grades, attitude, etc.)  I will start the list.  In my opinion, there were a few that come to mind:

Golden Corner, West Brook 01

Decarlos Frank, Ozen 10

Clarence Matthews, Central 03

Kelvin McKyer, PA Lincoln 91

Ryan Donahoe, Hardin Jefferson 07

2 minutes ago, HasBeen36 said:

Just two guys that popped into my head were both from Kountze. Devon Bray and Roman Walker

You remember a guy around Kountze they used to call "Lil Man"? (Not Horace McDaniel, he came after Horace did) He could really play, but I cannot think of his name!!! LOL

Edited by Dick Vitale
correction

Just now, Dick Vitale said:

You remember a guy around Kountze they used to call "Lil Man"? He could really play, but I cannot think of his name!!! LOL

Was he around after Bray and Walker left? If so, I believe I know who you are talking about. Short guy who could flat out hoop

55 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

What!!! Willie is currently playing in the NFL and Willie was never a basketball player his ticket was always football the hell are you talking about.

I agree.  Willie was probably the best athlete on the floor, but he was definitely not skilled at basketball because he was a football player...

57 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

I've said this plenty of time Decarlos Frank was flat the best basketball player to walk the halls of Ozen outside of Perk. Kid was a pro just couldn't get his act together smh.

Wouldn't you think that Richards, Hunter, Young or Green could very well be a second to Perkins and way farther ahead than Frank? Because I disagree with this statement...