Barbers Hill 28 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

You're right the O line is way to slow at this point. But if the coaches knew they were going to this in the off season they should have been prepared. I really don't think LCM off season is all that much prep for the next year.

I agree. It appears our  some of our coaching staff  don't take it  serious with all the mismanagement. I'm pretty disgusted we can talk about goose creek next week. But if we come out of the box in to 3 to 4 different formations we are in trouble. 

You're right but there is a lot of work to be done.

Bg we have serious problems. 

i knew yall were going to after the first scrimmage, I wouldn't be worried right now, after the first district game and there is no improvement, like alot of improvement then id be worried. Long season man. Things will change week to week, we're in for a nutty year overall, I seen this episode before just a couple years ago. ;)

Congrats to BH, good win.  Defense  struggled with the pass at first, settled down in the  2nd half .  Though for some reason LCM stopped throwing as much,  BH did great shutting down the run most of the night, but the 2nd half was much better over all for the whole team,  Offense made plays needed for the win, nothing fancy , just same right at you running.   LCM QB threw the ball well, and the WR made some great plays,,   Never saw LCM beating BH when the 2nd half started., BH controlled the game  and line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball,  Now time to get ready for the tough district schedule, celebrate every win , they will not be easy starting next Friday will be down right tough,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ,                                                                                                                      

Wow told you a couple weeks back if the coaches at LCM didn't wake up it was going to be a long season for the bears.  Looks like they are still in hibernation...When the HC/DC changes roles with the OC one would have to think it would be bad but not this bad.  Maybe they will get a clue now and reverse their roles.  Last few years they were great at what they did this year is another story.  Is the OC just trying to protect the QB because of relation or is he just blinded?  Y'all have other players that can play that position he is not the one for slot T nor or the backs you guys have there is only one that will take a hit or block for the other when running the ball.  It looks like they are scared to make contact (ex..4th qt #5 all you had to do is make contact).  They are to much of an I not a team.  Defense did well just need to find a replacement on one side of the ball someone is clueless over there.  So far every game that is the side they score on every time.  If I was an opposing coach I would run that way all night long.  Im still pulling for the bears I have a lot of friends over there, so coaches wake up decide what your going to run and give the seniors and players year to remember.. 

Wow told you a couple weeks back if the coaches at LCM didn't wake up it was going to be a long season for the bears.  Looks like they are still in hibernation...When the HC/DC changes roles with the OC one would have to think it would be bad but not this bad.  Maybe they will get a clue now and reverse their roles.  Last few years they were great at what they did this year is another story.  Is the OC just trying to protect the QB because of relation or is he just blinded?  Y'all have other players that can play that position he is not the one for slot T nor or the backs you guys have there is only one that will take a hit or block for the other when running the ball.  It looks like they are scared to make contact (ex..4th qt #5 all you had to do is make contact).  They are to much of an I not a team.  Defense did well just need to find a replacement on one side of the ball someone is clueless over there.  So far every game that is the side they score on every time.  If I was an opposing coach I would run that way all night long.  Im still pulling for the bears I have a lot of friends over there, so coaches wake up decide what your going to run and give the seniors and players year to remember.. 

your right.  I feel we are back in the Moody years. It's time to look outside the Bermuda Triangle for a coaching staff. 

Dear members of LCM community,

YOU voted for the school board that hired the current coaching staff / administration.  I can assure you that those coaches are putting in countless preparation time to put themselves in a position to win.  My friend told me that there are several school districts across the state with extreme teacher and coach shortages.  On their behalf, I invite any and all of you to either change your career, or start one in the field of education. Then you could show us all exactly how a football team could be ran. Offensively and defensively.

As a person that has several friends and family member in the business, I can assure you...their jobs are hard enough without you idiots coming on here and telling them how bad of a job they're doing.

Sincerely,

Truth

YOU voted for the school board that hired the current coaching staff / administration.  I can assure you that those coaches are putting in countless preparation time to put themselves in a position to win.  My friend told me that there are several school districts across the state with extreme teacher and coach shortages.  On their behalf, I invite any and all of you to either change your career, or start one in the field of education. Then you could show us all exactly how a football team could be ran. Offensively and defensively.

I can assure you...their jobs are hard enough without you idiots coming on here and telling them how bad of a job they're doing.

Sincerely,

Truth

First off I didn't get to vote since I just moved back  into the district. What's the point of this web site if we can't speak what we believe? You can ask anyone on here I support  LCM on every game but if the coaches are changing the offense whole time how are did kids going to adjust to the game? I might be the only only on here complaining, but I can assure you there were a lot of upset LCM fans last night. 

your right.  I feel we are back in the Moody years. It's time to look outside the Bermuda Triangle for a coaching staff. 

dude be a fan.  You have the right to feel how you wanna feel. You have the right to say what you wanna say.  Go up to field house and tell them. The players read this.  Do you think bashing their coach is helping them.  I think not.   They will be the coaching staff at least 8 more games.  Do what's best for the players stop bashing their leaders

dude be a fan.  You have the right to feel how you wanna feel. You have the right to say what you wanna say.  Go up to field house and tell them. The players read this.  Do you think bashing their coach is helping them.  I think not.   They will be the coaching staff at least 8 more games.  Do what's best for the players stop bashing their leaders

I am a fan no matter  if we go 0 and 10. I graduated and played football at Lcm and support the team. I just would like to have better management of the game. Were you at the Lcm and Bh game? I was little bit frustrated with the game Friday night just like everyone else was. There's not many Lcm fans on here so I guess your right the kids could get on here and see it as  a guest.

As a person that has several friends and family member in the business, I can assure you...their jobs are hard enough without you idiots coming on here and telling them how bad of a job they're doing.

Sincerely,

Truth

Here we go!!!

Coach Crouch saw something with the current personnel that he had to make the decision to move out of the spread, an offense that he had operated in all of his years as a HC at LC-M and a OC at WO-S, into the slot T and into a coaching an area that he had never coached before exclusively.  It wasn't as if he walked in one day to LC-M High and told his assistants, "I'm sick of running the spread...we gonna run some slot T and I am going to switch to coaching the defense."  After some serious deliberation over the matter, Coach Crouch thought that with the current personnel either that staying exclusively in the spread would result in a step back offensively or that switching to the slot T would result in a step forward.  Yes, coaches do miscalculate and we may certainly be looking at one such case here, but a think a little more patience is necessary before we come to that decision here.  LC-M's next 2 games are against Goose Creek Memorial and Hardin-Jefferson, both teams that are still trying to find their way early in the season and I suspect there may be more success in store for the Bears in these two games than in their first two.  That should allow the Bears to gain some confidence in their attack before heading into district.

Coach Crouch saw something with the current personnel that he had to make the decision to move out of the spread, an offense that he had operated in all of his years as a HC at LC-M and a OC at WO-S, into the slot T and into a coaching an area that he had never coached before exclusively.  It wasn't as if he walked in one day to LC-M High and told his assistants, "I'm sick of running the spread...we gonna run some slot T and I am going to switch to coaching the defense."  After some serious deliberation over the matter, Coach Crouch thought that with the current personnel either that staying exclusively in the spread would result in a step back offensively or that switching to the slot T would result in a step forward.  Yes, coaches do miscalculate and we may certainly be looking at one such case here, but a think a little more patience is necessary before we come to that decision here.  LC-M's next 2 games are against Goose Creek Memorial and Hardin-Jefferson, both teams that are still trying to find their way early in the season and I suspect there may be more success in store for the Bears in these two games than in their first two.  That should allow the Bears to gain some confidence in their attack before heading into district.

Honestly i dont know if they got the O-Line to run that offense.