PA Memorial @ Central predictions 8/30/2013

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1. New Coach: Toby Foreman. #2. Based on The Jags' 3 way Scrimmage with La Marque and Friendswood, I can say that an attidude of 'knock it off my shoulder if you will' has seriously developed.  #3. Port A.M.T. has beaten the JAGS often. Revenge and pride will enter in this years matchup more than in the past. #4. Home field is good for the JAGS. #5. Special Teams(kicking game) will go to the JAGS. #6 Turnovers will be a factor( Foreman discipline ). JAGS get the edge here. #6. We don't know the problems that has developed and will develop for both teams prior and during the game. #7. How many of us really think that La Marque & Friendswood will make the playoffs? If your answer is yes, then ....... #8. The better OFFENSE will determine the outcome. #9. If THE JAGS don't create penalties to hurt themselves by being overly aggressive( mental lapse from Foremans Discipline), then Port A.M.T. will be in trouble. And #10. New Offense & Defense will give THE JAGS an edge.  Port A.M.T. will have to ditch the game tapes from previous games & start new. My pick will be THE JAGS.     

[quote name="Jline" post="1427189" timestamp="1377394253"]
#1. New Coach: Toby Foreman. #2. Based on The Jags' 3 way Scrimmage with La Marque and Friendswood, I can say that an attidude of 'knock it off my shoulder if you will' has seriously developed.  #3. Port A.M.T. has beaten the JAGS often. Revenge and pride will enter in this years matchup more than in the past. #4. Home field is good for the JAGS. #5. Special Teams(kicking game) will go to the JAGS. #6 Turnovers will be a factor( Foreman discipline ). JAGS get the edge here. #6. We don't know the problems that has developed and will develop for both teams prior and during the game. #7. How many of us really think that La Marque & Friendswood will make the playoffs? If your answer is yes, then ....... #8. The better OFFENSE will determine the outcome. #9. If THE JAGS don't create penalties to hurt themselves by being overly aggressive( mental lapse from Foremans Discipline), then Port A.M.T. will be in trouble. And #10. New Offense & Defense will give THE JAGS an edge.  Port A.M.T. will have to ditch the game tapes from previous games & start new. My pick will be THE JAGS.   
[/quote]well which number # you going with?  ::)

wow, great first post cockroach smh. i call you cockroach because all of a sudden jag fans are coming out like roaches. now, the jags have a better offense,well they shined against a small 3a school and a friendswood team that has become a cellar dweller. the only reason i'm giving the jags a win is due to our defense. central,if the new coach is smart, will run it up the gut. you won't get much in the air, it will have to come on the ground.

stopping the titans offense might be easier than in the past, due to the other unknown wr's and poor running game.

I hope jag fans are not getting too happy, even dough u have a new coach and prolly new play doesnt mean they gone keep up with memorial...The game last year was fisk ice breaker so with that being said, watch how them titans play in a real exhibition, and for those who think memorial only have 2 good wrs, your In trouble.... Labrie QB #statebound 8)

[quote name="Pa_nawdi" post="1427396" timestamp="1377445668"]
I hope jag fans are not getting too happy, even dough u have a new coach and prolly new play doesnt mean they gone keep up with memorial...The game last year was fisk ice breaker so with that being said, watch how them titans play in a real exhibition, and for those who think memorial only have 2 good wrs, your In trouble.... Labrie QB #statebound 8)
[/quote]If you say so...

I don't care how you slice a pie it's still pie! Memorial has too many holes too fill in their running game and need of additional receivers! Central has talent coming out of the wood works and if their coaches can decipline them and put the right people at the right positions, that in it's self will give P.A. problems! Just be glad all of BMT kids aren't in the same school! There would be no need for a prediction or even a game! Lol, seriously though, I say Central by 14!  ;)

[quote name="JRidge" post="1427413" timestamp="1377449253"]
I don't care how you slice a pie it's still pie! Memorial has too many holes too fill in their running game and need of additional receivers! Central has talent coming out of the wood works and if their coaches can decipline them and put the right people at the right positions, that in it's self will give P.A. problems! Just be glad all of BMT kids aren't in the same school! There would be no need for a prediction or even a game! Lol, seriously though, I say Central by 14!  ;)
[/quote]
memorial run defense last year was very under par. ..Still had ok year n beat jags.... Realize Memorial Don't have to be complete team yet to beat central .....All PAM kid's dont play for PAM either [b]SO[/b]

Lol, so u telling me just because central have talent coming together, they will beat pam ok u can have that, but just because u have alot of talented kids doesnt make your team a powerball, hell thats what memorial thought when they first put the schools together.. If this was la porte or north shore then u can say what u need to say but CENTRAL is just trying to prove something instead of making a statement, but its cool because if yall lose then, ya'll gone say they still a rebuilding team Titans have nothing to prove... Cant judge a book by its cover and dont choose wins off of scrimmages

Not choosing a win off of scrimmages.  I'm choosing a win because even last year's bad Jaguar team came 3 points from beating Memorial last year and Central has a lot of those kids kids comming back...  That on top of a coach that knows what its like to win pretty much tells me that we will be fine.  Talent has NEVER been an issues at Central.  I'm pretty sure that's also the case in Port Arthur as well, but even when we had mediocre coaching, we were able to beat Memorial.... 

Nevertheless, this game Friday should be very interesting since the boys want to get this new era started right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1