Everybody hates the Lakers

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1394112" timestamp="1365865581"]
You seem to happy about this man. I think you have a problem.
[/quote]im not the only one in this country that is happy.

Will dwight come back to la next season? Hmmm

Seriously that's what's wrong with the world today. People are rejoicing at the expense and pain of a legendary basketball player. For what?? Cuz they don't like him? Cuz they don't like the team he plays for? That's pathetic man. I would never ever be happy about someone getting injured. That's just wrong man. And it's people like you that egg it on king. Pathetic!

Now we gonna see if Dwight can lead the Lakers. This is about to be a preview of the Lakers post-Kobe. And with them having to cut Cap Room imo Kobe just played his last game as a Laker, unless they go out and get LeBron in the off-season after cutting bait with Gasol, Artest & trading Earl Clark for draft picks.

I hope the Rockets beat the Lakers Wednesday. I have never liked the Lakers, but I don't like seeing ANY player ever getting hurt. A reason many people 'hate' teams like The Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, Tiger Woods, Lebron, Kobe, etc has nothing to do with the actual professionals who play the game, IMO. IMO, ESPN is to blame for hyper exposure.
As I turned on Sports Center this morning, the first person discussed was Tiger Woods, then Adam Scott and The Masters. Next story: Lakers. Next story: Yankees.

Nederland's Clay Buchholz's one hitter was the next story, then LeBron. The reason I don't watch SC as much is bc their stories are too predictable. There are lots of great athletes who are NOT household names bc of ESPN. Anyone wonder why the NBA's ratings are so low? Maybe bc they plaster The Lakers and Heat on every headline story. It's nauseating to say the least...

• 5 years later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1