Hardin at West Hardin -- Predictions???

Joharr73

Lets start off with no disrespect for Warren or Sabine Pass, but Week 2 against Hardin will be the Oilers first test to see if my claims are right.  Last year the Oilers couldn't hang in there with the Hornets, they made a good 3rd qrt effort, but then Hardin pulled away.

Last years score was:
Hardin - 53
WH - 28

Based off what I'm reading and hearing about, Hardin lost some very key players from last years squad, not sure how that plays into effect yet.

West Hardin is playing the best all around football I've seen in several years from them.  Like all schools you'll always have that 1 or 2 players that are leaps & bounds better in talent than the rest of their team.  I'm not seeing that from the Oilers, they all look very balanced & executing plays very well.  So far the only penalty melt down they've had was in the 4th qrt against Sabine Pass when they were up 42-0, they had 3 personal fouls & then 2 pass interference calls. 

I dont know enough about this years Hardin team, but I'll make a guess at the score anyways.

West Hardin - 28
Hardin -16

I will give WH the edge only because they are at home. This will be a good game for WH to see what kind of composure this years team will have because to win i believe they will have to be diciplined enough to come from behind. This will be the first team they have played this year where they arent going to be able to do what ever they want. I hope WH can adjust to the competition level raising before they find themselves in too much of a hole.

[quote name="Hornet-Blue-" post="1051677" timestamp="1315443520"]
Should be a good tough game. Always enjoy the photos, thanks for posting'em.
[/quote]

My pleasure, I enjoy hearing from the players & parents.  Heck, I'm just a lucky Dad that gets the opportunity to take the pictures from the sidelines.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jamesnbondhj
    Newest Member
    jamesnbondhj