Belle Oaks

I have played at Belle Oaks twice in the last two weeks and I have to say it is the best shape I have ever seen it. Greens were firm but holding and no bare spots. Rolled smooth also, Fairways are full of grass. For the price of 27 on weekends it is a steal. No tee times required since course is not full of players. Bunkers need work but either rake and place or just pull out of bunkers. Just thought I would give a shout out for the course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
[quote name="numberseven" post="826083" timestamp="1281990010"]
I played today, and was not impressed at all.  Fairways looked like first cut, greens weren't in the greatest of shots, and facilities are just depressing.  Much rather go down Labelle Rd. to Bayou Din, Links 9 has to be best 9 in the area, outside of BCC. 
[/quote]

Good go to bayou slim and pay for an over priced course....The Belle is in great shape for a great price!!!

[quote name="numberseven" post="826083" timestamp="1281990010"]
I played today, and was not impressed at all.  Fairways looked like first cut, greens weren't in the greatest of shots, and facilities are just depressing.  Much rather go down Labelle Rd. to Bayou Din, Links 9 has to be best 9 in the area, outside of BCC. 
[/quote]

numberseven aka "derek" former team mate lol. dont be dogging my course dude. i live out there and i think its in GREAT shape. your just bias cause you WORK AT THE DIN loser. :P and yes it is over priced!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1