Hardin Hornets 2010 Football Schedule

Guest baseball25

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="761364" timestamp="1266441588"]
[quote author=D WADE link=topic=65800.msg759731#msg759731 date=1266144402]
I think liberty is as good as the ec and bunas of the district
[/quote]

you gotta be kidding i think our only common team was hf who ec shut out and liberty allowed 52 if i remember correctly
[/quote]

Libertys Offesnse is in for a world of hurt.....Dylan Beltran, Kale Rives, Luke King, Justin Stephens, Brock Clements in the Backfield and Manny T, Andrew K, And James King on the line....thats gonna hard to push through....and thats only half of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, isn't amazing how people tell other teams who they should play and who they should schedule.  I've never had to worry about that, but I would think that scheduling would not be easy.  Everyone gets the new district teams at the SAME TIME and they have to rush and try to fill there pre district schedules while every other team in the area are trying  to do the same thing! You might want to schedule a certain team, but no, someone else just called them and they are not available.

2172#msg762172 date=1266540807]
[quote name="Newtonjb" post="758467" timestamp="1265867974"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=65800.msg758300#msg758300 date=1265857845]
[quote author=EagleFan01 link=topic=65800.msg758028#msg758028 date=1265822296]
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=65800.msg757032#msg757032 date=1265665774]
Liberty- Home
Tarkington- Away
West Hardin- Home
[/quote]

Hate to say it but these games will not prepare you for Newton Woodville EC Anahuac, need to play some competition that will get you ready for district play..
[/quote]

I'd say scheduling with the chance to get a couple or more wins under your belt sounds like a pretty good idea to me.
[/quote]A weak pre-district schedule might get You a few Cheap Wins, but it won't help to prep for the likes of E.C., Anahuac, Woodville, Buna and Newton. You need to test Yourself against tough competion in order to have a shot at winning in district play, where the wins mean something.JMAO
[/quote]

Scheduling 2 local 3A teams is nothing to scoff at.  Who do you want them schedule?  Jasper, WO-S, Silsbee to get beat down??  Or maybe drive up to Carthage or Kirbyville and get slaughtered?  I mean get real they already have murder's row in district.  Who else is even left in the area for them to play that isn't already in their district?  Play good competitive games to build up whatever momentum you can to get ready for a very difficult district season. 
[/quote]

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Nanna" post="800168" timestamp="1273523704"]
Yes, isn't amazing how people tell other teams who they should play and who they should schedule. 
[/quote]

I think you are right Nanna, but I would not sweat it too much. I think in this time of the year, there is not much else football wise to talk about, so predistrict scheduling inevitably comes up. Personally, I think each coach knows what is best for their respective teams. I won't question their decisions, and I disagree with those who do disrespect other teams decisions. FWIW, I think Hardin's schedule is fine. It makes sense to me.  :)     

[quote name="Football Freak" post="800397" timestamp="1273587493"]
Hey [i]uknow[/i]-a whole lotta nothing... How about supporting a school instead of bashing on it. I saw you at a few Hardin games and you didn't have anything to gripe and complain about then...? Wonder why that is?    ???

By the way, what school is your boy playing at these days? 
[/quote]

Freak, I think you may have me confussed with someone else. As for Hardin, good luck this season...you're going to need it. (technically, that's not bashing)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409