Newton vs. Buna Playoff Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks NOTWENS for the conservative prediction.  I am sure most people won't be that nice to the Coogs.  Played a solid game tonight against the Panthers, a few key penalties, 1 turnover and some great pass defense from Anahuac kept us from punching in a few more scores.  Good win to the Panthers and Coach Barbay.  See you in Lumberton next Friday night!  Let's go COUGARS!!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="707236" timestamp="1258181047"]
Coach Barbay can bring his lawn chair and sit down on the sidelines in this one. ;D Newton 50-0
[/quote]

yeah, but he won't do that.  he'll still be pacing the sidelines with that yellow sheet of paper in his hands, while newton roll's all over buna.

Guest ECBucFan
Really long odds for Buna, but I'll support them. Class act from their fan base to their coach to the team. Rare to see anyone from Buna get on here talk the trash... Good luck Coogs.  :)

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="707288" timestamp="1258184125"]
Really long odds for Buna, but I'll support them. Class act from their fan base to their coach to the team. Rare to see anyone from Buna get on here talk the trash... Good luck Coogs.  :)
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with trash talking,as long as it don't get into name calling,and get out of hand..In fact I think it may be healthy for a team,and a good motovator..any way...JMO

Newton......45
    Buna  .......7

[quote name="BACK IN THE DAY" post="707525" timestamp="1258218051"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=62302.msg707288#msg707288 date=1258184125]
[/quote]I agree good luck COOGS
[/quote]

Good luck Coogs!

Guest EagleFan01
It will be close for about one quater, but I think Newton is going to be just to fast for the Coogs.. Barbay will call the dogs off after the 3rd.
Newton wins
49 to 13..

Good luck to both teams..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin