WHo will make playoffs in 21-3a??

WOS4Life

although HF did lose just about the whole starting line-up i still think they can squeeze into the third spot.  they have some talented young kids coming up and once they get comfortable they should be a tough team to beat.  as for the wos hf game last year, that was by far the worst game of the year for hf and they still almost pulled it out.  if they had played 10 games hf easily wins 9.

[quote name="Abe Lincoln" post="703535" timestamp="1257878493"]
although HF did lose just about the whole starting line-up i still think they can squeeze into the third spot.  they have some talented young kids coming up and once they get comfortable they should be a tough team to beat.  as for the wos hf game last year, that was by far the worst game of the year for hf and they still almost pulled it out.  if they had played 10 games hf easily wins 9.
[/quote]Thats ridiculousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\

and for longhorn1951 who are you??? your probably some stupid little girl just running your mouth and crying just like all those bc fans last year when hf rocked there pretty boy pitcher over 407 along with every other pitcher......hf will be fine this year..they always find a way to win they have a great coach that will build the team up to where they need to be for district when it really counts.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)[quote name="bbtbaseball09" post="710766" timestamp="1258481698"]
and for longhorn1951 who are you??? your probably some stupid little girl just running your mouth and crying just like all those bc fans last year when hf rocked there pretty boy pitcher over 407 along with every other pitcher......hf will be fine this year..they always find a way to win they have a great coach that will build the team up to where they need to be for district when it really counts.
[/quote]

Guest Orangeboy
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="711146" timestamp="1258513255"]
Got a baseball fix tonight, watched Bridge City and Orangefield.
[/quote]

Just might be the first time in a long time BC doesn't go into a season as the Favorite to win their district. Even in '07 when Jasper won district and state. I think most would say BC was the favorite.

[quote name="numberseven" post="711560" timestamp="1258572071"]
I would say the same three teams from last year, just mix up the order a little.  Bridge City will always be strong, Orangefield is returing basically everyone along with two D1 recruits, and HF has one of the best/most underrated pitchers in the state, IMO.
[/quote]
good post buddy.  yea logan is the most underrated player but hes a BEAST

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1