EC vs. Deweyville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest ECBucFan

Anyone heard from ECBucFan or Bucster since Ike? Miss their input on the message board.

Still here, recovering from Ike...

I haven't posted in a while, because it seems so many posters here just want to argue, trash talk, and insult. I miss REAL football conversation, and I appreciate all who likewise value it, its just in short supply lately. Good to hear from Steeler and our friends at DV, hope yall are doing well, and thanks for asking. We are looking forward to a good, friendly game tonight.

Take Care, ECBucFan. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard from ECBucFan or Bucster since Ike? Miss their input on the message board.

Still here, recovering from Ike...

I haven't posted in a while, because it seems so many posters here just want to argue, trash talk, and insult. I miss REAL football conversation, and I appreciate all who likewise value it, its just in short supply lately. Good to hear from Steeler and our friends at DV, hope yall are doing well, and thanks for asking. We are looking forward to a good, friendly game tonight.

Take Care, ECBucFan. 

Alright, glad to hear from ya also, ya'll be careful on the drive to and from the game, and remember to bring lots of bug spray.  Good luck tonight and the rest of the season.

From the other half of the champs of '07,  ;D I believe it will be a good game. Now I know you ec guys will be on the boards by Nov. and I know it will be a long drive, from Midland but if EC and Buna are undefeated I bet you will try to make the run!

Has EC got all their boys back?  No team can really brag about winning if all the boys can't make it back.  Good luck to both teams, I think it will come down to who is in better conditioned.

GOOD LUCK Addison from your friends in BUNA! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hodaf03
    Newest Member
    hodaf03