2008 Hardin Hornets Varsity Football Schedule

Guest 81sDad

It sounds to me like we have a bunch of jealous EC fans. They are used to being the talk of the district 24/7. But now Hardin comes in and shares a little of that spotlight and they go crazy. Chill out and wait for next year.

I think Hardin fans are suffering from a bad case of Buc "meat" envy.  ;D

What living in a tent and having a outhouse to think about the upcoming season? Or going to the county library to use the computer to post things on here. BTW you guys have about twenty minutes before they close so take your best shots before it gets to late and they run you out.

ROFL

I didn't realize Hardin was so cosmopolitan. BTW my outhouse is a two holer.  ;D

A major LOL

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think EC may win 5 games this year. Unless they're as big as everyone in Winnie's mouth, then they might win 8.

The Bucs might only win 5 but you can bet your sweet lil' arse, Hardin will be one of those showing up in the "L" column.

Guest ECBucFan

I think EC may win 5 games this year. Unless they're as big as everyone in Winnie's mouth, then they might win 8.

Bush, EC doesn't have to talk, the numbers say it all:

2000  EC 28, Hardin 12

2001  EC 34, Hardin 0

2004  EC 41, Hardin 7

2005  EC 40, Hardin 13

2006  EC 52, Hardin 0  (halftime score)

2007  EC 57, Hardin 29

Any questions?

Guest etbu

No questions from me bc pretty impressive. We (Huffman) played Hardin in a seven on seven game last night and they looked pretty good. We all know that these games are nothing but sandlot football at best but their QB and wr;s looked pretty stinking good. I have never seen EC play but you guys must be doing something right to win as many games as you do. Who does EC play in their nondistrict?

EC will lose to Hardin, Anahuac, Kountze, and maybe even Deweville. I would add Buna but I heard they lost a lot of key players, don't count them out though. I do like your stadium though, maybe we could use it this year in the playoffs while ya'll are getting ready for basketball.

One other thing, the 2000 through 2006 years were a whole different system. The 2007 system is only getting better. Don't get too confident, we're gonna bring it this year and many years to come.

Me thinks Bushpilot suffers from  bad case of little man syndrome.  ;D

I will concede this to the 2007 Hornets, it took 4 quarters for EC to hang half a hundred instead of just 2 quarters. Course, the Bucs did pull several starters in the second half of last years game.  ;D

Guest ECBucFan

One other thing, the 2000 through 2006 years were a whole different system. The 2007 system is only getting better. Don't get too confident, we're gonna bring it this year and many years to come.

Bush, ain't no "gonna" to it here in Winnie:

The numbers say it all:

2000  EC 28, Hardin 12

2001  EC 34, Hardin 0

2004  EC 41, Hardin 7

2005  EC 40, Hardin 13

2006  EC 52, Hardin 0  (halftime score)

2007  EC 57, Hardin 29

Any questions?

Guest ECBucFan

I have never seen EC play but you guys must be doing something right to win as many games as you do. Who does EC play in their nondistrict?

Complete scheduals are in a sticky thread on front page. Here is the predistrict:

Aug. 29 @ Orangefield            3A

Sept. 5 Newton                      Reeeeal tough 2A

Sept. 12 Hamshire-Fannett      3A

Sept. 19 @ Hardin-Jefferson    3A

EC is 8-0 vs. all 3A's in predistrict last two years...

Guest ECBucFan

You people in EC don't understand or use "gonna"? OK, my bad gee, check it out den dawg, we's gon bring it dis year. We's gon be betta than last year. Did that help any?

No, it wasn't the slang I was referring to. I was contrasting factual scores and records (EC 6-0 vs. Hardin, cumlative score of 252-61 since 2000), with speculation of "gonna" do whatever. Point is, until its backed up at all with even one win (or even a close game for cryin' out loud...), its Hardin running their mouth, not EC. Think! 

I also saw the Dickey kid play last year and the year before. He is a really good player. D1, Don't know yet, but he does have good football people in his family, this usually translates to a smarter than average quarterback. I can tell you he is quick and is really strong. Wish him the best of luck. You Hardin folks are in for a treat with his grandparents. They will be at all of his games. They are good people.

Guest A-TOWN

This will be a huge game, East Chambers vs Hardin

Don't we hear that every year?

We will find out next year how good ECC will be without Tramain Thomas at the stearing wheel

Guest ECBucFan

We will find out next year how good ECC will be without Tramain Thomas at the stearing wheel

Here are some past examples, without TT:

2000  EC 28, Hardin 12

2001  EC 34, Hardin 0

2004  EC 41, Hardin 7

I suspect that those harboring hopes that EC football comes to a screeching halt without TT will be sorely dissapointed.

Hardin might have lost to EC last year but who made it father in the playoffs??????Thats right Hardin did

First of all A-town you do realize TThomas was only in h.s. For four years right? If were talking about the same e.c. Then we've definately been winning a lot longer than that.

Look who e.c. Played in the first round look who Hardin played in the first round. Now don't get it wrong I wish Hardin and alll the other schools in our district the best I hope you'll beat the brakes of you'lls opponents but the argument of look who went further doesn't really prove anything.

Guest ECBucFan

Now don't get it wrong I wish Hardin and alll the other schools in our district the best...

I think thats great that you do, 2010. I do likewise. I have always supported the other teams in the district, and will always try to in the future, too. It amazes me how EC fans have supported--in person, even--others in our district, but it is generally not reciprocated, except for a few noteable instances (some in DV, for example). We can always count on real good support from our neighbors at HF, too. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin