Trump and ketchup

Big girl

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Your post are getting dumber and dumber but they are funny. Laughter is food for the Soul an your post are a buffet of laughter.  Lol

I've been laughing since 2020 election was over... "trump in a landslide victory" 🤣😭

Papa Biden says hello to his non voters... he's your papa 🤣😭

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Call it what you want

I call it what it is, the star witness has been proven to be a liar.

And if something like this can sway you from one party to another that has policies completely opposite, you really have no idea of what is going on.

I don't deny those people exist, but they are the true definition of sheep because they are so easily led.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I call it what it is, the star witness has been proven to be a liar.

And if something like this can sway you from one party to another that has policies completely opposite, you really have no idea of what is going on.

I don't deny those people exist, but they are the true definition of sheep because they are so easily led.

Yep, many folks have been proven a liar... 

Y’all really need to go easy on 45-46.  TDS is a real mental disorder.  Making fun of those afflicted with it is like knocking away a cripples cane.  We should all encourage him/her to get help.

And don’t believe his 🐂💩 about Smoaky letting a lot go.  @RETIREDFAN1 will smack down liberals or conservatives who get out of line over there.