Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Potential 2024 Matchup!

Reagan

15 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Then you think she should be able to do whatever she wants.

What's before that? Misdemeanor bodily harm? Pay a $100 fine/tax and pass go?

Well we have laws by the land so no not whatever she wants! But as far as her body goes it's just like the vaccine IMO our choice our body! Late term abortion should not be legal and just to have one for the hell of it should not be legal...

Not sure what you mean on the 2nd part, if your meaning pre heart beat why should there be consequences?

41 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Late term abortion should not be legal and just to have one for the hell of it should not be legal...

Not sure what you mean on the 2nd part, if your meaning pre heart beat why should there be consequences?

You said after a heartbeat its murder. We all can agree.

What is it if you terminate before a heartbeat? No consequences.

Then... to have one for the hell of it before a heartbeat is illegal with no consequences. Yes?

34 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Yeah not in your wettest dreams I hit the gym 4 days a week 5'6" 190... I can promise you neither of those dudes would stand a chance... your part of the GQP cult though you must be fat and old

5’6 !!!! That explains it all about you!! 😂😂Little man syndrome! 😂😂 

So who won out of that fight? You or your Wife?😂

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

You said after a heartbeat its murder. We all can agree.

What is it if you terminate before a heartbeat? No consequences.

Then... to have one for the hell of it before a heartbeat is illegal with no consequences. Yes?

I've read a heartbeat is first detected at 5 1/2 weeks - 6 weeks after gestation meaning pretty quick once a woman realizes she hasn't hit her cycle for the month.. that early it should be the woman's choice with no consequences 

Ppl say be responsible and use condoms or birth control neither of those are a for sure guarantee... as a matter of fact my wife was on birth control att the time she got pregnant with my now 11 year old son, we weren't ready to have a child at the time due to being fresh out of HS and not stable enough to raise a child but we managed and now we're blessed... not all can do that and go that route especially without help and preying you qualify for some sort of help... if it's a month in and the baby hasn't formed a heartbeat and the woman just found out she's pregnant I think it should be up to her, and God to make that choice and not the states! If this was on the ballot in TX I think some would be surprised at the #'s, some view it as wrong and I also do in majority of the cases but we all do wrong and there's only 1 unforgivable sin according to scripture so......

18 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I've read a heartbeat is first detected at 5 1/2 weeks - 6 weeks after gestation meaning pretty quick once a woman realizes she hasn't hit her cycle for the month.. that early it should be the woman's choice with no consequences 

Ppl say be responsible and use condoms or birth control neither of those are a for sure guarantee... as a matter of fact my wife was on birth control att the time she got pregnant with my now 11 year old son, we weren't ready to have a child at the time due to being fresh out of HS and not stable enough to raise a child but we managed and now we're blessed... not all can do that and go that route especially without help and preying you qualify for some sort of help... if it's a month in and the baby hasn't formed a heartbeat and the woman just found out she's pregnant I think it should be up to her, and God to make that choice and not the states! If this was on the ballot in TX I think some would be surprised at the #'s, some view it as wrong and I also do in majority of the cases but we all do wrong and there's only 1 unforgivable sin according to scripture so......

Just think if you had aborted before a heart  detection, you wouldn’t have your son. Thank you for not aborting due to financial difficulties. Probably a fine young man.