Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Potential 2024 Matchup!

Reagan

5 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Hell bidens to blame for formula shortage, even though a plant shut down and covid

He’s just playing dumb and being untruthful as to when he knew about the formula shortage.  Maybe he’s not playing dumb.  As far as fuel prices go,  his first day in office started this ball rolling.

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you disagree this should go to the states?

I think abortion should not be legal for just anyone to do it, if the woman is at risk, incest,or rape is involved it should be her choice and no 1 else's.... I don't think the states should be able to tell her what she can and can't do with her body, just like with vaccines it's a choice of the individual 

12 year old pregnant she has to carry or travel to get an abortion and I've heard they're wanting to punish ppl who do that... talk about overreach, and will cost R's for it

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

He’s just playing dumb and being untruthful as to when he knew about the formula shortage.  Maybe he’s not playing dumb.  As far as fuel prices go,  his first day in office started this ball rolling.

We should get fuel back down to 50+ years ago, why settle for $2 gallon? Still to much 

32 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I think abortion should not be legal for just anyone to do it, if the woman is at risk, incest,or rape is involved it should be her choice and no 1 else's.... I don't think the states should be able to tell her what she can and can't do with her body, just like with vaccines it's a choice of the individual 

12 year old pregnant she has to carry or travel to get an abortion and I've heard they're wanting to punish ppl who do that... talk about overreach, and will cost R's for it

Simply sending it back to the states.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If it saves unborn lives, we will.

Keep being an uninformed voter, INMAGAWETRUST.

When does life begin is the question, I'd say at first heart beat.. anything after that is murder 

Also get your state reps yall vote for ready to take on more unwanted babies.. do a 💩 'y job now imagine a few years from now.. hopefully you'll adopt some

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

When does life begin is the question, I'd say at first heart beat.. anything after that is murder 

Also get your state reps yall vote for ready to take on more unwanted babies.. do a 💩 'y job now imagine a few years from now.. hopefully you'll adopt some

So kill them in the womb, avoid the trouble.

Is that your solution?

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So what do you mean by get ready for all the unwanted kids?

You seem to indicate there was a way to avoid this problem?

Explain what you mean.

We will have to care for the unwanted kids and TX does a 💩 'y jobs in providing for the needy... I have no problem with taking care of the babies it's the ppl yall elect to represent TX that fails 

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

We will have to care for the unwanted kids and TX does a 💩 'y jobs in providing for the needy... I have no problem with taking care of the babies it's the ppl yall elect to represent TX that fails 

Deflection again, you have no problem with killing babies in the womb so they’re not a financial strain later.

Own it, that’s what you’re saying.

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Deflection again, you have no problem with killing babies in the womb so they’re not a financial strain later.

Own it, that’s what you’re saying.

I've said what I've said about abortion, nothing in any of my responses said I was ok with killing a baby in the womb.. lie again

I'm not the one complaining about bidens policies costing us extra money, seems it's you and others who are financially unstable... I'm good I promise you that

4 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I've said what I've said about abortion, nothing in any of my responses said I was ok with killing a baby in the womb.. lie again

I'm not the one complaining about bidens policies costing us extra money, seems it's you and others who are financially unstable... I'm good I promise you that

You’re a good one…. Make an insinuation, LRF calls you on it, then you say you “didn’t say it”.  Typical lefty move, not middle of the road. 

7 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Simply doing that will cost them just sit back and watch 

Yall complain about prices,  imagine the price to travel to get a procedure done cause TX shuts down clinics.. not a smart move

Yeah, that’s at the top of my list….. worrying about someone’s fuel costs who has to travel to commit murder. They could save money by making it a one way trip. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

You’re a good one…. Make an insinuation, LRF calls you on it, then you say you “didn’t say it”.  Typical lefty move, not middle of the road. 

So your saying if a woman is raped, incest, or is dying she should carry the baby? I guess the next vaccine the states should be able to tell you also if you have to get it... what's next? Contraception, same sex marriage 

31 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So your saying if a woman is raped, incest, or is dying she should carry the baby? I guess the next vaccine the states should be able to tell you also if you have to get it... what's next? Contraception, same sex marriage 

Good dodge. Notice the word you began your response with. LRF cornered you pretty good.  I have always agreed with rape or incest being a good reason. Depending on where she is in her pregnancy, if she is dying, I believe they have always tried to take the baby alive, even if premature. How can it survive out of the womb if it wasn’t alive already?

What crazy conclusions you draw. 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

No one is saying any of that, you got busted, just admit it and move on, you're embarrassing yourself.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Good dodge. Notice the word you began your response with. LRF cornered you pretty good.  I have always agreed with rape or incest being a good reason. Depending on where she is in her pregnancy, if she is dying, I believe they have always tried to take the baby alive, even if premature. How can it survive out of the womb if it wasn’t alive already?

What crazy conclusions you draw. 

I'm saying if woman is at risk of death it should be her choice! That look when someone's arguing a point you never made....

11 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I think abortion should not be legal for just anyone to do it.... I don't think the states should be able to tell her what she can and can't do with her body

Then you think she should be able to do whatever she wants.

10 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'd say at first heart beat.. anything after that is murder

What's before that? Misdemeanor bodily harm? Pay a $100 fine/tax and pass go?