Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Potential 2024 Matchup!

Reagan

21 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If it’s not Manchin, might as well throw Crooked Joe out there.

Na, biden beat yalls best candidate... don't take much 

I'm guessing someone unexpected and come out the woods will be heavily endorsed by Obama and others.. nothing the D's have now.. if biden can crush new numbers like he did it won't take much to beat Conald again

35 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Na, biden beat yalls best candidate... don't take much 

I'm guessing someone unexpected and come out the woods will be heavily endorsed by Obama and others.. nothing the D's have now.. if biden can crush new numbers like he did it won't take much to beat Conald again

No way biden beats DeSantis, that is our best chance.  Though I think he struggles to beat Trump again.  I’m sure Fauci and the D’s have a COVID plan if it’s Trump.

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

No way biden beats DeSantis, that is our best chance.  Though I think he struggles to beat Trump again.  I’m sure Fauci and the D’s have a COVID plan if it’s Trump.

Yeah no way biden beats DeSantis... to many ppl still dislike Conald, it'd be a close risk again, are the R's dumb enough to go that route? I don't think D's are dumb enough to go Biden nor Hillary but who knows 

Most R's I know don't want Conald to run again they believe he should endorse the candidate and back them with his policies.. if that's the case R's win 2024 unless D's change directions.... R's to far right, D's to far left... middle folks scratching their head like WTF

4 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Yeah no way biden beats DeSantis... to many ppl still dislike Conald, it'd be a close risk again, are the R's dumb enough to go that route? I don't think D's are dumb enough to go Biden nor Hillary but who knows 

Most R's I know don't want Conald to run again they believe he should endorse the candidate and back them with his policies.. if that's the case R's win 2024 unless D's change directions.... R's to far right, D's to far left... middle folks scratching their head like WTF

Middle folks always scratching their head in confusion, that’s the problem. 

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Middle folks always scratching their head in confusion, that’s the problem. 

Yeah they should vote your way cause it's the right way and only way huh..... glad they don't think like that, I see where far right voters want us to go

Looks like this country would rather side with far left than far right, well at least in 2020 they did

9 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Yeah they should vote your way cause it's the right way and only way huh..... glad they don't think like that, I see where far right voters want us to go

Looks like this country would rather side with far left than far right, well at least in 2020 they did

Ask those paying over $5 a gallon for fuel and soaring inflation if they want four more years of this 💩.  Those that voted for the far left(D’s) are enjoying this, is that what you think?

18 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Ask those paying over $5 a gallon for fuel and soaring inflation if they want four more years of this 💩.  Those that voted for the far left(D’s) are enjoying this, is that what you think?

I've heard many ppl claim they'll pay whatever to not have the last clown... this to shall pass is how I look at it, our fuel is cheap anyway compared to other countries... hell $2 is high if we're gone complain 

38 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What are you calling far right?

Just a few examples .

And yeah, my way was the right way, certainly in the last election anyway, that has been proven.

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I've heard many ppl claim they'll pay whatever to not have the last clown... this to shall pass is how I look at it, our fuel is cheap anyway compared to other countries... hell $2 is high if we're gone complain 

Never have we seen $5 averages, thank you biden for your anti-American policies.  Those ppl that said that are the reason we’re in this mess.  The low info voter.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What are you calling far right?

Just a few examples .

Just a few days ago Clarence Thomas wants to reconsider contraception, same sex marriage... taking a individuals rights away is about as far as you can go

White supremacist and hate groups not condemned by the leader of the party and coming out in record #'s and actually saying there were "very fine ppl" SMH

Elected and tried to re elect a narcissistic authoritarian wanna be dictator... 

There's 3 but even you know that's not even the tip of the ice berg

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Never have we seen $5 averages, thank you biden for your anti-American policies.  Those ppl that said that are the reason we’re in this mess.  The low info voter.

You do realize that our fuel is way cheaper than other countries right? Why not complain and lower it to where it was 50 years ago?

7 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Just a few days ago Clarence Thomas wants to reconsider contraception, same sex marriage... taking a individuals rights away is about as far as you can go

White supremacist and hate groups not condemned by the leader of the party and coming out in record #'s and actually saying there were "very fine ppl" SMH

Elected and tried to re elect a narcissistic authoritarian wanna be dictator... 

There's 3 but even you know that's not even the tip of the ice berg

I can cherry pick individuals that have far far left views all day long, I’m talking about the far right you speak of that is actually putting policies in place, you know, stuff that affects your life, not some little nothing list of opinions.

Try again.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can cherry pick individuals that have far far left views all day long, I’m talking about the far right you speak of that is actually putting policies in place, you know, stuff that affects your life, not some little nothing list of opinions.

Try again.

None of those are opinions.... those are facts... just like the fact R v W a far right SCOTUS overturned will also cost the R's 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You do realize that our fuel is way cheaper than other countries right? Why not complain and lower it to where it was 50 years ago?

I’m all for it!!  Funny how you will not admit biden’s policies are part of the problem with  fuel prices and inflation.