Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion

thetragichippy

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Unfortunately their were a lot of D’s wearing R’s that kept that from happening. Democrat John McCain being the main one.

Fortunately Trump took care of the veterans with the Mission Act that allows veterans to see civilian doctors instead of having to go to the VA. That was a huge accomplishment when look at crappy care our veterans we’re getting especially under Barack Hussein Obama.

This is the hidden content, please

In 2010, Obama launched the nation’s first comprehensive strategy to prevent and end homelessness, Opening Doors, which has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans since 2010 and aims to end youth homelessness by 2020.

Obama helped VETERANS also

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

If you can't see what difference obama made when handed the presidency from Bush you sir are blind... bush messed up every area he touched damn near another great depression SMH

I can see the difference Obama made….. My health insurance policy went from almost $500.00 a month to almost $2000.00 thanks to the unaffordable health care act. You’ve never heard me praise Bush try again. Quit trying to change the subject of what good the D’s have done the last 10 years.  Heck the country could have went on autopilot an corrected itself after the stock market crash when bush was in office. The stock market went from 7900 to 19,000 while Obama was in office. Trump took it from 19,000 to over 30,000 while he was in office. That’s like taking over a NFL team that went 0 and 16 the previous season then getting them to 8 and 8, whoopty do! Hell all you can do is go up. Lol. Try taking over a team 8 and 8 an get’em them to 15 and 1 or 14 an 2. Now that’s what I call results. To set the record straight I don’t worship D’s, R’s, or Presidents. I am a independent conservative who admires results an Trump produced them. That’s why this thread was started. Ignore that fact all you want. 

Now back to being on topic. This is why you don’t give the left a centimeter. She’s spot on.

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I can see the difference Obama made….. My health insurance policy went from almost $500.00 a month to almost $2000.00 thanks to the unaffordable health care act. You’ve never heard me praise Bush try again. Quit trying to change the subject of what good the D’s have done the last 10 years.  Heck the country could have went on autopilot an corrected itself after the stock market crash when bush was in office. The stock market from 7900 to 19,000 while Obama was in office. Trump took it from 19,000 to over 30,000 while he was in office. That’s like taking over a NFL team that went 0 and 16 the previous season then getting them to 8 and 8, whoopty do! Hell all you can do is go up. Lol. Try taking over a team 8 and 8 an get’em them to 15 and 1 or 14 an 2. Now that’s what I call results. To set the record straight I don’t worship D’s, R’s, or Presidents. I am a independent conservative who admires results an Trump produced them. That’s why this thread was started. Ignore that fact all you want. 

Now back to being on topic. This is why you don’t give the left a centimeter. She’s spot on.

Dude asked a question, gets an answer,then tells me to quit trying to change the subject on what D's have done LMAO! have a good Sunday man, bout to take my fam out and enjoy this beautiful day and not ##### about prices etc...

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

If you can't see what difference obama made when handed the presidency from Bush you sir are blind... bush messed up every area he touched damn near another great depression SMH

Democrats, mainly Frank and Dodd, caused the housing bubble while the Bush administration raised red flags, been posted by myself and others already and very easy to verify.

But I’m sure you won’t bother to check it out.

You really need to educate yourself on history if you wanted to throw it in folk’s faces.

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dude asked a question, gets an answer,then tells me to quit trying to change the subject on what D's have done LMAO! have a good Sunday man, bout to take my fam out and enjoy this beautiful day and not ##### about prices etc...

I get it….you have no answer. Elmer Fudd could have got us out of that so called depression. My grand parents lived through the depression. They were alive when Obama took office an they laughed at the analogy you just gave. If you want to voluntarily send in more money to the IRS because of the intentional inflation(tax) without legislation being pushed on this country nobody is stopping you but I Bet you want. 

As for price’s, regardless of what party is in charge they are suppose to look after the best interest of “We The People “ that’s means people of all income levels. Your comments on prices is typical of a self centered liberal who cares only about themselves until it starts affecting them. My family is taken care of but there’s a lot of families that are hurting really bad due to this intentional pain that is being brought on by this Fake Administration. 

41 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Still ain't worked out even after he's gone

I thought you were going to go spend time with your family today and laugh your A** off at lower income people that can’t afford to fill up their cars with gas an tell them to quit griping about prices?