Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion

thetragichippy

Feel free to chime in with how much more you expect to pay in taxes as a result of this ruling.

You know, expanded welfare payments, housing for criminals, healthcare for indigents, even the expansion of state schools... you know, the places where they used to keep the genetical anomalies that required full time care... people don't talk about it, but a lot of those pregnancies were ended in the last 50 years... we're signing up for a lifetime of care for those individuals.

So... a thousand dollars per year per family?  Maybe just $500. Who knows... but all of you cheering are actually applauding an explosion of spending that will undoubtedly be used to support these unwanted kids until they're old enough to vote Democrat.  

But I guess that makes you the winner.   

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Feel free to chime in with how much more you expect to pay in taxes as a result of this ruling.

You know, expanded welfare payments, housing for criminals, healthcare for indigents, even the expansion of state schools... you know, the places where they used to keep the genetical anomalies that required full time care... people don't talk about it, but a lot of those pregnancies were ended in the last 50 years... we're signing up for a lifetime of care for those individuals.

So... a thousand dollars per year per family?  Maybe just $500. Who knows... but all of you cheering are actually applauding an explosion of spending that will undoubtedly be used to support these unwanted kids until they're old enough to vote Democrat.  

But I guess that makes you the winner.   

I agree, how many more folks on food stamps, housing programs, gov assistance etc... last administration kicked alot of these folks off assistance which some should have been but R's are "Pro life" up til baby is born then it's the hell with em... that ain't going to work 

16 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I agree, how many more folks on food stamps, housing programs, gov assistance etc... last administration kicked alot of these folks off assistance which some should have been but R's are "Pro life" up til baby is born then it's the hell with em... that ain't going to work 

Total BS

20 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Bull Butter!!

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

Total BS

9 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Bull Butter!!

How so? They continue efforts limiting social service programs including SNAP (food stamps), housing and health care. They often aren’t in support of daycare or college assistance tuition programs. And, Republicans in Washington, as well as many state attorneys general (including Utah’s) are working to eliminate adequate health care coverage for millions of Americans.

Yeah I guess they're helping 🙄

5 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Also like to add, hopefully our gov and system is ready to take on a whole bunch of unwanted kids... sad, but it's coming 

Or maybe people will decide that since they are now responsible, they will start using voice control. 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

So you were saying that murder is okay as long as we save a little money?

Since when have the Democrats ever worried about printing money that we don’t have?

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

How so? They continue efforts limiting social service programs including SNAP (food stamps), housing and health care. They often aren’t in support of daycare or college assistance tuition programs. And, Republicans in Washington, as well as many state attorneys general (including Utah’s) are working to eliminate adequate health care coverage for millions of Americans.

Yeah I guess they're helping 🙄

Who’s They? Show me where They are guilty of doing what your saying they’re guilty of. 

Obama alone eliminated healthcare coverage for millions of Americans. I know because I am a victim of his Unaffordable Health Care Act. 

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

That'd be nice, highly doubt it though 

You said for an unwanted child. So these women are going to take care of an unwanted child for 18 years, for which they could be criminally prosecuted if they do not, instead of using a few cents for birth control and they can probably get free or donated anyway?

I doubt it.

8 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Who’s They? Show me where They are guilty of doing what your saying they’re guilty of. 

Obama alone eliminated healthcare coverage for millions of Americans. I know because I am a victim of his Unaffordable Health Care Act. 

Don't play dumb and act like the right dont want to do away with all the things these ppl are going to need! Man denial is strong with some of you, nothing wrong with doing away with abortion just know it comes with a cost to pay to all of us for others irresponsibilitys in most cases... if you fail to see that TX has left kidd high and dry for many years we can end this conversation now

10 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

You said for an unwanted child. So these women are going to take care of an unwanted child for 18 years, for which they could be criminally prosecuted if they do not, instead of using a few cents for birth control and they can probably get free or donated anyway?

I doubt it.

Huh?

5 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Also like to add, hopefully our gov and system is ready to take on a whole bunch of unwanted kids... sad, but it's coming 

Studies have shown that abstinence is 100% effective in preventing pregnancies.

I just keep thinking about those poor liberal men who can't have abortions now - and that makes me sad.

15 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Don't play dumb and act like the right dont want to do away with all the things these ppl are going to need! Man denial is strong with some of you, nothing wrong with doing away with abortion just know it comes with a cost to pay to all of us for others irresponsibilitys in most cases... if you fail to see that TX has left kidd high and dry for many years we can end this conversation now