KJ Lewis to Duncanville

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You would be correct. His mom is a teacher. (Lead Special Ed)

Moved to El Paso before HS, attended school in Odessa before then. 

Can’t blame her for doing what’s best for him, although I’m quite sure a job magically opened up for her with a nice pay raise to get him over there 

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Can’t blame her for doing what’s best for him, although I’m quite sure a job magically opened up for her with a nice pay raise to get him over there 

Win state at Chapin next season or win state and a possible HS basketball Natty at Duncanville next season? I know which one im choosing if there's a choice. 😁

On 6/24/2022 at 10:46 PM, bullets13 said:

Do you have any idea how many schools need teachers right now? She and any other teacher could probably go wherever they want.

Just now, oldschool2 said:

Do you have any idea how many schools need teachers right now? She and any other teacher could probably go wherever they want.

Yup. There's several ISDs from this state that have billboards up on highways in other states advertising for teachers right now. Had a person PM me on Facebook about our ISD just a few days ago. 

26 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Wow!  Seems like half of the staff?

Damn near. They found out we live near by now and have been begging my wife to come out of retirement and take one of the positions. I told her to only accept if the money and the position makes it worth it. She is considering doing it.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Damn near. They found out we live near by now and have been begging my wife to come out of retirement and take one of the positions. I told her to only accept if the money and the position makes it worth it. She is considering doing it.

That would be ideal for both if they make it worth her while. Sounds like they badly need to.  Not the easiest place to get people to relocate to. 

• 1 month later...