College World Series, Who you got?

DP#1FAN

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Welp not the outcome we wanted, but nonetheless great season for the Hogs! 

Ole Miss vs Oklahoma should be a great Final. 

Great season.  Man what a time to be a Hogs fan, been a heckuva year in Fayetteville. 

Now Hotty toddy or whatever they say.  Please do not those land thieves sweep the sports with bats…

42 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Great season.  Man what a time to be a Hogs fan, been a heckuva year in Fayetteville. 

Now Hotty toddy or whatever they say.  Please do not those land thieves sweep the sports with bats…

I hope the Final goes a full 3 games regardless who wins. But I wouldn't mind seeing the 'crying OU fan' meme float around this weekend 😂

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
I'm out of likes.

My only question about the Natty series is:

Where were all the Okie fans?? With them winning the softball Natty and the baseball team's unforgettable late season ride into this Natty series I would've thought after they beat A&M there would've been a mass exodus from Oklahoma on the way to Omaha. I can't say they were busy partaking in the Jell-O Shot Challenge cause their number didn't change much. That didn't feel like typical Omaha, that felt like a series in Oxford, Mississippi. 

On 6/26/2022 at 4:57 PM, Chester86 said:

Mississippi is baseball HQ for college baseball.  Last 2 national champions coming from there.  Was a great season, my favorite sport due to the fan bases, traditions and the energy these kids put out.  Always sad when the season ends!!!!!!  My grandfather was an Ole Miss grad and grew up loving the Rebs.

One of the best fanbases ever! 

This is the hidden content, please

HOTTY TODDY indeed!

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Poptees1 said:

Desperately waiting for the world series and also for

This is the hidden content, please
2022 in Australia

I am going for Aggies in world series and Australia for t20 world cup championship.

my friend,  ya know the Ole Miss Rebels won the NCAA College World Series back in June.