Why does hampshire fannett new concession stand cost over a million dollars?

lcm93

LMAO at the same time SMH! I was trying to find some info on stadiums to take a look at the general averages of cost. So I of course started with the DAWG HOUSE  being its still relatively new.

Take a look at what DTS Enginering claims they built here in Jasper in 2002.

I reckon this is true definition of false advertising. Yes or No ?

This is the hidden content, please

32 minutes ago, sooner said:

I can't think of a longer walk in all of football for the visiting teams locker room to the field of play.

32 minutes ago, sooner said:

I can't think of a longer walk in all of football for the visiting teams locker room to the field of play.

Lol. you talking bout here in Jasper?  🥲😏

12 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

LMAO at the same time SMH! I was trying to find some info on stadiums to take a look at the general averages of cost. So I of course started with the DAWG HOUSE  being its still relatively new.

Take a look at what DTS Enginering claims they built here in Jasper in 2002.

I reckon this is true definition of false advertising. Yes or No ?

This is the hidden content, please

@Bulldogs92check out our supposed 18.6 million dollar stadium

On 6/13/2022 at 8:11 AM, wbfan said:

Yet another SETX redneck who doesn't understand how money works.

Do you even  know what a redneck is ? You may be one and don't know it ! A redneck is a slang term for a protestant or anyone who is not catholic. Catholics=white necks (collar)  / protestants= Redneck

One of the most misused words in history.

So....... Are you a redneck ?

6 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Do you even  know what a redneck is ? You may be one and don't know it ! A redneck is a slang term for a protestant or anyone who is not catholic. Catholics=white necks (collar)  / protestants= Redneck

my friend,  you are 100% correct when you say it is highly misused.

Redneck is chiefly, but not exclusively, applied to white Americans perceived to be crass or unsophisticated, closely associated with white people of rural Southern United States.

Farmers of the 19th century til now having red sun burned necks.

**crass- lack sensitivity, refinement or intelligence 

use of this word is meant to be derogatory almost 100 % of the time.

7 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Misuse is correct but away from the topic. Your definition is wrong to say the least.  It is not religion based. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Misuse is correct but away from the topic. Your definition is wrong to say the least.  It is not religion based. 

The origins of this term are Scottish and refer to supporters of the National Covenant and The Solemn League and Covenant, or Covenanters, largely Lowland Presbyterians, many of whom would flee Scotland for Ulster (Northern Ireland) during persecutions by the British Crown. The Covenanters of 1638 and 1641 signed the documents that stated that Scotland desired the Presbyterian form of church government and would not accept the Church of England as its official state church.

Many Covenanters signed in their own blood and wore red pieces of cloth around their necks as distinctive insignia; hence the term Red neck, which became slang for a Scottish dissenter. One Scottish immigrant, interviewed by the author, remembered a Presbyterian minister, one Dr. Coulter, in Glasgow in the 1940's wearing a red clerical collar - is this symbolic of the rednecks? Since many Ulster-Scottish settlers in America (especially in the South) were Presbyterian, the term was applied to them, and then, later, their Southern descendants. One of the earliest examples of its use comes from 1830, when an author noted that red-neck was a name bestowed upon the Presbyterians.

2 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

The origins of this term are Scottish and refer to supporters of the National Covenant and The Solemn League and Covenant, or Covenanters, largely Lowland Presbyterians, many of whom would flee Scotland for Ulster (Northern Ireland) during persecutions by the British Crown. The Covenanters of 1638 and 1641 signed the documents that stated that Scotland desired the Presbyterian form of church government and would not accept the Church of England as its official state church.

Many Covenanters signed in their own blood and wore red pieces of cloth around their necks as distinctive insignia; hence the term Red neck, which became slang for a Scottish dissenter. One Scottish immigrant, interviewed by the author, remembered a Presbyterian minister, one Dr. Coulter, in Glasgow in the 1940's wearing a red clerical collar - is this symbolic of the rednecks? Since many Ulster-Scottish settlers in America (especially in the South) were Presbyterian, the term was applied to them, and then, later, their Southern descendants. One of the earliest examples of its use comes from 1830, when an author noted that red-neck was a name bestowed upon the Presbyterians.

I believe you’re talking about the wrong rednecks. For all I know during the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia might have called people rednecks but that ain’t what they are talking about in the southern United States.

7 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

red·neck
/ˈredˌnek/

noun
DEROGATORYINFORMAL
noun: redneck; plural noun: rednecks
  1. a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area.
    "rednecks in the high, cheap seats stomped their feet and hooted"

Origin
mid 19th century: from the idea of the back of the neck being sunburned from outdoor work.

1 hour ago, mat said:

red·neck
/ˈredˌnek/

noun
DEROGATORYINFORMAL
noun: redneck; plural noun: rednecks
  1. a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area.
    "rednecks in the high, cheap seats stomped their feet and hooted"

Origin
mid 19th century: from the idea of the back of the neck being sunburned from outdoor work.

That's all I've ever known it to mean, nothing religious.

• KF89 changed the title to Why does hampshire fannett new concession stand cost over a million dollars?