southeasttexas.com

mat

I have routinely visited southeasttexas.com for years. Their participation has strongly declined for some time. I saw today they have removed their firearms section which was one of the more active sections. I guess they chose to join the movement. 

5 hours ago, mat said:

I have routinely visited southeasttexas.com for years. Their participation has strongly declined for some time. I saw today they have removed their firearms section which was one of the more active sections. I guess they chose to join the movement. 

Yep. I noticed it a few days ago. 

Appears every normal person who has (or did at one time) enough testosterone to be considered a male, needs a six foot 2” X 6” nailed up in the house or garage, so he (we) can go beat his (our) head(s) against it when he (we) read a story like this.  In SETX of all places.  Good grief!

15 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Got a very nice utility trailer for 300$ back in April from that site lol

Honestly, I’ve bought tons of stuff on there… Lot of firearms though. Car, boat, fishing rods/reels, deer blinds, zero turn mowers, you name it. That being said, the listings are very sparse these days. 

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Honestly, I’ve bought tons of stuff on there… Lot of firearms though. Car, boat, fishing rods/reels, deer blinds, zero turn mowers, you name it. That being said, the listings are very sparse these days. 

Facebook probably giving them some grief. 

Bought my 16 year old son his first truck on there last year from a 80 year old man. Nice Silverado, my son loves it. Other than that I do post things to sell periodically on there an they usually sell pretty quickly. Just sold a riding lawnmower on there last week an it went quick.