I can't believe....

CardinalBacker

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

.... that there was a prime-time Congressional Hearing on every major news channel last night regarding President Trump and the attack on the Capitol on 1/6/21....

And none of y'all have started a thread to discuss.

Truth still hurts too much, I guess.

Same reason Fox News who seems to have more viewers than all the other networks combined didn’t air it because it’s nothing more than propaganda and lies. Here’s Tucker Carlson giving you a good reason as to why. Found this clip on the left leaning Twitter platform. Nothing but a sham like the 2 impeachment trials. Lol. Prove him wrong in what he is saying, nothing but facts Jack. Cry Harder….Lol

Don't get me wrong... i think the hearings are a waste of time and an obvious attempt to distract voters from inflation and crime which are real problems today.

But videos of people bashing cops with sticks and fire extinguishers isn't propaganda..... that's an indictment of people who still claim that January 6th was not a big deal. 

It was an attempted coup by a recently deposed leader.

Oh, and to answer the question that kept being asked "who has been charged with sedition?"  They finally got around to that this week, too... is it an overreach?  Probably.  Is it political theatre?  Definitely.  Is it all one big lie about Trump supporters?  No, they really did some horrific crap that day and there's no excuse or comparisons that will make reasonable people ignore it like y'all do. 

4 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

If the Far right got their way I can't even imagine how the world would function! Dictatorship 

In these regards I'm glad the left attempts to look like they're trying to prevent this...  

The Fake President of the United States blamed half the country for the pandemic  and then tried to have them all fired.

We’re divided. And we should be divided even more.

Just now, baddog said:

Wow, I guess we could go forever on this subject, but election fraud is stale news. Always depends on who you lockstep with. 
Had an unarmed woman get shot and killed but let’s focus on fire extinguishers. 

Don't leave out the part about her trying to bust into the House Chamber as part of a violent mob... some of whom were there specifically to target Speaker Pelosi, VP Pence, etc... 

Can you think of another country (or even planet) where trying to storm the seat of power with bad intentions for the officials there where you WOULDN'T expect to get shot in the face?

If you tried to attack your local courthouse as a part of a violent mob, you stand a good chance of getting shot.  That's why nobody is upset about that lady... if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. 

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The Fake President of the United States blamed half the country for the pandemic  and then tried to have them all fired.

We’re divided. And we should be divided even more.

The country will stay divided, might as well get use to it! Neither 2024 candidate should lie and say they're going to reunite us, it ain't happening 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I corrected your missive. 

That’s cute but Biden is the one who tried to get mandates in place for a vaccine that doesn’t work an if they didn’t get it they would lose their jobs. In in some cases some people did lose their job. Lol. Lucky the courts shot down that nonsense. Nice liberal twist. Show me we’re Trump tried to implement vaccine mandates? Lol

I corrected your stupid liberal twist.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don't leave out the part about her trying to bust into the House Chamber as part of a violent mob... some of whom were there specifically to target Speaker Pelosi, VP Pence, etc... 

Can you think of another country (or even planet) where trying to storm the seat of power with bad intentions for the officials there where you WOULDN'T expect to get shot in the face?

If you tried to attack your local courthouse as a part of a violent mob, you stand a good chance of getting shot.  That's why nobody is upset about that lady... if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. 

Molotov cocktail chunkers  should be mowed down with your concept, but instead, they get bailed out by the VP. Can you think of another country in the world where routing and looting wouldn’t bring the return fire? You really have a warped sense of values. 

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

Molotov cocktail bunkers should be d down with your concept, but instead, they get bailed out by the VP. Can you think of another country in the world where routing and looting wouldn’t bring the return fire? You really have a warped sense of values. 

Those ppl should be held accountable also, but can you stay on topic? That just shows you loss the argument 

Start a BLM or Antifa topic

52 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Those ppl should be held accountable also, but can you stay on topic? That just shows you loss the argument 

Start a BLM or Antifa topic

Already threads for that. I thought I gave a good comparison for his reasoning. Did I also losted it? Nothing is lost. 

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

If the Far right got their way I can't even imagine how the world would function! Dictatorship 

In these regards I'm glad the left attempts to look like they're trying to prevent this...  

Democrats always seem to say Republicans are destroying democracy……by using their constitutional right to vote their choice🤦🏻‍♂️

so, perhaps you could give some examples of why you feel republicans want a Dictatorship…….

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  "The hearing, however, possessed all the signature hallmarks of the infamous Moscow Trials nearly 100 years ago, in which opponents to Joseph Stalin’s regime were hauled before the public and charged with treason and sedition. And those who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 are far from the only targets of the witch hunt spearheaded by Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney and Rep. Thompson.

Legitimate political opposition on Thursday was absent from the hearings. No counternarrative was allowed by the regime, which barred the opposing party’s selected representatives as every cable network except Fox News carried the programming live. Members conducting the show trial accused their opponents of conspiracy to topple the U.S. government, just as the Soviets accused Old Bolshevik leaders of plans to terminate Stalin. Never mind that American institutions held on Jan. 6, and the federal government came nowhere close to collapse when congressional proceedings were interrupted.

The trials in Moscow culminated in the “Great Purge” of dissidents to the incumbent regime, with defendants given death sentences. The Jan. 6 proceedings are aimed at the ultimate purge of former President Donald Trump and his supporters, albeit through societal exile and jail sentences as opposed to execution. According to whistleblowers in the FBI, a purge within the federal law enforcement agency has already begun.

On Tuesday, Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray detailing allegations of multiple whistleblowers who reported they were terminated for their dissident (conservative) views from the agency.

“[He is a] decorated Iraqi War veteran being run out of the FBI,” Jordan said on Fox News Tuesday night of one whistleblower. “His allegiance to the country is being questioned because he had the gall to say something that offended the FBI leadership about the Jan. 6 investigation.”"

With the mega RINO, Liz Chaney, sitting next to the Chairman, you know it's a shame!

5 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Democrats always seem to say Republicans are destroying democracy……by using their constitutional right to vote their choice🤦🏻‍♂️

so, perhaps you could give some examples of why you feel republicans want a Dictatorship…….

The candidate the R's chose the last 2 elections was a wanna be dictator! Narcissistic authoritarian wannabe leader! Wanna be bully gets you beat majority of the time and we seen it happen in 2020

29 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

The candidate the R's chose the last 2 elections was a wanna be dictator! Narcissistic authoritarian wannabe leader! Wanna be bully gets you beat majority of the time and we seen it happen in 2020

Is this on topic? He certainly bullied Putin, XI, Un, Iran, and isis……all of which liberals and Biden kiss their behinds. What a laughing stock. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

That’s cute but Biden is the one who tried to get mandates in place for a vaccine that doesn’t work an if they didn’t get it they would lose their jobs. In in some cases some people did lose their job. Lol. Lucky the courts shot down that nonsense. Nice liberal twist. Show me we’re Trump tried to implement vaccine mandates? Lol

I corrected your stupid liberal twist.

And this one claims to have voted for Trump twice.  Guess he is as “stupid” as the rest of us.  

51 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

That is all you have? Trump was mean and wanted to be a dictator? So you have nothing Trump actually did or said….

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That is all you have? Trump was mean and wanted to be a dictator? So you have nothing Trump actually did or said….

I would say the part about trying to usurp our election process and destroy our tradition of a peaceful transfer of power with a violent attack on the legislative body to stop the certification of electoral votes after losing the election qualifies as "wanting to be a dictator."  

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Rep. Scalise Alleges The January 6 Committee ‘Broke The Law’ By Hiring A Publicity Expert To Sway Public Opinion!

Democrats wag dog as Americans suffer!

This is the hidden content, please

Wasn’t Scalise the one shot while playing softball because he is a Republican? Gotta love those Dems. Not a one denounced it.