Shawn Mixon taking over Huntington Baseball program

How in the world this already hasn't been posted (I scrolled back a few pages and didn't see anything).

If by chance I just didn't see it, then I apologize for posting about it again.

This is the hidden content, please

I'll keep it simple.

Huntington automatically got better the moment he signed the contract.

Congrats Shawn!

Just do you and all will be well !

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

This is the best coach in East Texas. With this hire you have to make Huntington 1 of the favorites in District next year. He should be a AD somewhere or a D1 college coach.

your username would fit Shawn perfectly! 

Back in the day the Highschool baseball field was over at what are the little league fields now in Jasper.  Not the field the DAWGS used in '07 when Shawn lead them to State title(that was an old practice field during that time)  The very first field on the right when you enter the park. There was a tract of some ole tall pine trees between the outfield and Mary Dickerson hospital. Over his highschool career Mr Shawn Mixon launched (hit) quite a few balls that I watched in person towards, up, and over said trees never to be seen again.  lol 

put that ole country fed boom boom pow on em. 

from day one if those young men & parents and community will buy what he is selling he has the ability and knowledge to take that program to the promised land.