IMPORTANT INFO 2022 DCTF MAGAZINE

• 1 month later...

From what I understand there were some rather serious printing issues.  Unless that backorder has started being filled it could be a while.

Only subscribers orders were filled from what i read.  See below.

I received my copy 6/29/22, if that helps.

#TigerNation

Share or Save for Later

This is the hidden content, please
Save to Favorites
A note from managing editor Greg Tepper on a change in the publication schedule for the 2022 summer edition of Dave Campbell's Texas Football.
Jul 6 5:59 pm

UPDATED JUNE 21, 2022: SUBSCRIBERS SHOULD BEGIN TO GET THEIR MAGAZINE THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK

With the cover reveal of the 2022 summer edition of Dave Campbell's Texas Football, there is understandable buzz from football fans across the Lone Star State anxious to get their hands on the 63rd annual "bible of Texas football." Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, fans may have to wait a bit longer this year.

In late May, DCTF learned from its Texas-based printer that the paper that would be used to print the 2022 summer edition of the magazine was delayed, ensnarled in a supply-chain traffic jam. After exhausting options with a number of other printers, DCTF was able to acquire paper to print about 10 percent of its usual print run as scheduled, while the remaining magazines will be printed on a delayed timeline.

Edited by Silsbee92
Added Article

If you wish to get a copy of Dave Campbell's Texas Football at a retail location, magazines will not be available until late July or early August. We apologize for the delay — we very much want you to have the magazine! — but unfortunately, that is the quickest that the bulk of our magazines can be printed and distributed to retail stores.

Greg Tepper