U.N. Joins World Economic Forum Call to End Oil, Gas, and Coal Use!

Reagan

Another example of how “the truth” is becoming a rare thing.  Seriously folks, I can’t be the only one who keeps hearing/seeing stuff like this and sitting there in disbelief.  Forgive me but I keep going back to the Townhall Editorial where when talking about the repeatedly goofy things the Dems do he said, “The question is are they pretending or are they really this stupid?”.

That would turn us into a 3rd world country….not that we aren’t a razor’s edge slip away right now.  When diesel gets even higher and you’re unable to buy things at the store - because of high prices and lack of availability at least you can feel warm inside knowing you are doing your part to save the planet.  SETX would look weird with all of our refineries closed and rusting, with probably close to 60% of our population looking for jobs, and our local governments looking for ways to fund basic society with no source of taxable income.  Yay - go green.