Kansas city removed In God We Trust from cop cars…..

tvc184

Haven, KS city council voted about three weeks ago to remove In God We Trust from their patrol vehicles. It was a 5-0 vote.

Apparently after a huge public outcry, a special meeting of the city Council  voted 3-2 to allow the national motto on the patrol cars.

This is the hidden content, please

Seriously, I keep expecting Rod Serling to appear on TV and tells us all, “You’ve just entered The Twilight Zone”.  Their reason for banning it, one said, was Separation of Church & State.  And he continued now that it’s back on the cars others might want their deity on them.  Well hold on oh learned Councilman, that is our National Motto so it has a reason for being there. I have to wonder, is that really your concern are is it a faux concern as an excuse for a deeper, darker reason?  Have you sold your soul to Lucifer?

The comments on one Facebook forum are comical from both sides.

I like on occasion like to throw barbs (typically easy to back up) at certain comments.

I pointed out that In God We Trust is the national motto. One more on pointed out that there is no such thing as a national motto.

When I cited the exact law, he changed the argument like he never said it. Then it was (it is hard to understand this rational) The law was only enacted in 1956 so it should not count.

Huh?

Obamacare is less than 15 years old so I shouldn’t have to go by that disastrous healthcare bill because it is too new?

If the city council decides to remove it from their cars, that is completely lawful. It is their decision to make.

To leave it however is not unconstitutional going by federal court rulings as authorized by Article III of United States Constitution.