District Predictions

1 hour ago, Hawks18 said:

Buna might surprise some people, they beat EC twice last season and split with kountze then beat them to get the #1 seed. I know they lost some seniors but I see them competing for first. 

They lost their coach also. 

On 5/22/2022 at 2:00 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Not as long as the UIL allows Faith Family to do it's thing.

There was that sequence of plays that gave me hope.  The FFA guard was casually bringing the ball up and Silsbee's defense collapsed and trapped him like a school of hungry piranha fish. Then they scored on a lay up. The Tigers were not intimidated, not much anyway.  Shoot better at the FT line, find a way to hit more from outside..who knows? It won't be easy but FFA can be beaten in the 4A playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

Did New Waverly graduate a bunch of key guys? This is an interesting move. 

They still have a couple guys that are good but yes their best players have graduated over the past couple years. With this news, I see New Waverly falling out of playoffs if Anderson-Shiro's young guys can play well. 

5 hours ago, PrairieMan said:

They still have a couple guys that are good but yes their best players have graduated over the past couple years. With this news, I see New Waverly falling out of playoffs if Anderson-Shiro's young guys can play well. 

Who do you have making the playoffs in this district ? 

11 hours ago, Cougar Den said:

Who do you have making the playoffs in this district ? 

Well to make sure I'm being transparent, below is what I previously posted on the first page of this topic. I had a little breakdown as to why as well but don't want to muddy up my reply to you here.

3A - District 23

1. Crockett

2. Coldspring

3. New Waverly

4. Tarkington

5. Trinity

6. Anderson

7. Shepherd

8. Onalaska

That being said below is my new predictions now that the coaching spots are now being filled and vacated I suppose. 

3A - District 23

1. Crockett

2. Coldspring

3. Tarkington (I see Tarkington splitting with Coldspring this year but still landing at 3)

4. Anderson-Shiro

5. New Waverly

6. Trinity

7. Shepherd

8. Onalaska

17 hours ago, PrairieMan said:

Well to make sure I'm being transparent, below is what I previously posted on the first page of this topic. I had a little breakdown as to why as well but don't want to muddy up my reply to you here.

3A - District 23

1. Crockett

2. Coldspring

3. New Waverly

4. Tarkington

5. Trinity

6. Anderson

7. Shepherd

8. Onalaska

That being said below is my new predictions now that the coaching spots are now being filled and vacated I suppose. 

3A - District 23

1. Crockett

2. Coldspring

3. Tarkington (I see Tarkington splitting with Coldspring this year but still landing at 3)

4. Anderson-Shiro

5. New Waverly

6. Trinity

7. Shepherd

8. Onalaska

This side of the Region from District 21-24  will be tough .