Trump’s Truth Social to Launch “Non-Woke” Streaming Competitor to Netflix!

Reagan

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh cool, another bigly grift for the suckers to get ripped off on. 

I busted out laughing at this horse 💩 

Id think this post was satire if I was new to this website

Wow. That was a fair attempt to get back in the lead. But you are gonna have to do better. 4thSucks is still nudging you into second place. But I know you will keep trying. Maybe if you try to explain why you busted out laughing, then that attempt will probably propel you back into the lead. Let's see. 

Sorry I took so long to respond to your post. I have a slight cold so my nose is not as sensitive to garbage right now.

29 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. That was a fair attempt to get back in the lead. But you are gonna have to do better. 4thSucks is still nudging you into second place. But I know you will keep trying. Maybe if you try to explain why you busted out laughing, then that attempt will probably propel you back into the lead. Let's see. 

Sorry I took so long to respond to your post. I have a slight cold so my nose is not as sensitive to garbage right now.

Dude you need a girlfriend, asap

29 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Dude you need a girlfriend, asap

15 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Think he has a crush on you, he finds his way back to you after every post

Both great attempts of showing ignorance. We might have to call in an expert judge to evaluate which one is now in the lead. You both are excelling at childishness, lameness, and downright toilet humor. I love it. You are both trying so hard for that coveted crown. Visions of "Rudy" are dancing in my head. The fervor and tenacity of which you two compete to fail is just astonishing.

I'm going to call a tie. Let's see which of you can next embarrass himself more for that cherished lead. On your mark! Get set! Go!

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Both great attempts of showing ignorance. We might have to call in an expert judge to evaluate which one is now in the lead. You both are excelling at childishness, lameness, and downright toilet humor. I love it. You are both trying so hard for that coveted crown. Visions of "Rudy" are dancing in my head. The fervor and tenacity of which you two compete to fail is just astonishing.

I'm going to call a tie. Let's see which of you can next embarrass himself more for that cherished lead. On your mark! Get set! Go!

How else can you explain running after everyone of his posts? Bet you like Pete booty plug huh

6 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

How else can you explain running after everyone of his posts? Bet you like Pete booty plug huh

Uh-oh. Gay jokes. Really. That is not very Liberal of you. You will have to be docked major points for this. But since you were wearing your obedience chin diaper when posting, the punishment will be waived. You should get bonus points for incomprehensibility, but just feel lucky you don't get completely ostracized for debasing the Gay community. I'm guessing the Gay community will give you a pass due to the readily identifiability of your intelligence level. (That means they will feel sorry for you and give you a pass.)

Thanks to Liberal ideology, as flawed as it is, you are still tied. I know y'all will keep trying.

15 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Uh-oh. Gay jokes. Really. That is not very Liberal of you. You will have to be docked major points for this. But since you were wearing your obedience chin diaper when posting, the punishment will be waived. You should get bonus points for incomprehensibility, but just feel lucky you don't get completely ostracized for debasing the Gay community. I'm guessing the Gay community will give you a pass due to the readily identifiability of your intelligence level. (That means they will feel sorry for you and give you a pass.)

Thanks to Liberal ideology, as flawed as it is, you are still tied. I know y'all will keep trying.

Seek help is all I can say! Get a GF or BF or something... 

18 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

This kook might legitimately come try and shoot me one of these days.. seems unhinged and obsessed with “one-upping” people. He might try and one-up the buffalo shooter 

12 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

He definitely tries, I give him/her whatever the hell it is a D for effort

Talks to himself online, that’s weird.

23 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

This kook might legitimately come try and shoot me one of these days.. seems unhinged and obsessed with “one-upping” people. He might try and one-up the buffalo shooter 

19 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Seek help is all I can say! Get a GF or BF or something... 

Again, so much vigor spent on getting that trophy. Y'all both sound desperate but are highly energetic. The level of stupidity has increased exponentially.

InMagaWeTrust, you will be docked for the use of conspiracy theories. Liberal ideology, as flawed as it is, only allows for Conservatives to espouse these. Huge mistake. But basing a theory on complete nonsense is brilliantly stupid, which should lessen the amount of rescinded points. So the mistake is not as bad as it seems.

45thSucks, you get bonus points for conforming to Liberal ideology in declaring more than two genders. Of course, the Gay community might be upset with your demeaning use of "or something", but they will forgive you because...well, you know.

As it stands now, 45thSucks has taken a slight lead. The crown is in sight, but InMagaWeTrust won't go down without a fight. Let's continue.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Again, so much vigor spent on getting that trophy. Y'all both sound desperate but are highly energetic. The level of stupidity has increased exponentially.

InMagaWeTrust, you will be docked for the use of conspiracy theories. Liberal ideology, as flawed as it is, only allows for Conservatives to espouse these. Huge mistake. But basing a theory on complete nonsense is brilliantly stupid, which should lessen the amount of rescinded points. So the mistake is not as bad as it seems.

45thSucks, you get bonus points for conforming to Liberal ideology in declaring more than two genders. Of course, the Gay community might be upset with your demeaning use of "or something", but they will forgive you because...well, you know.

As it stands now, 45thSucks has taken a slight lead. The crown is in sight, but InMagaWeTrust won't go down without a fight. Let's continue.

Praying for you dengleberryt. I hope you’re able to find happiness in life

10 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Praying for you dengleberryt. I hope you’re able to find happiness in life

You are now back in the lead. Just like a good little Liberal, you take personal humiliation and convert it to an unfounded and hilarious form of superiority. Your faux empathy ploy far surpasses UTAlum's fake contrition. You do realize everyone is laughing at your lame attempt of compassion. This post is so hideously stupid that you have zoomed past 45thMan. Don't get complacent though, I have a feeling he is plotting something even more stupid than this post.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are now back in the lead. Just like a good little Liberal, you take personal humiliation and convert it to an unfounded and hilarious form of superiority. Your faux empathy ploy far surpasses UTAlum's fake contrition. You do realize everyone is laughing at your lame attempt of compassion. This post is so hideously stupid that you have zoomed past 45thMan. Don't get complacent though, I have a feeling he is plotting something even more stupid than this post.

You do realize this is exactly why you’re still single and lonely? Jesus Christ come on man 

16 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You do realize this is exactly why you’re still single and lonely? Jesus Christ come on man 

Wow. Doubling down on the stupidity after taking the lead. You know you are gambling doing this. You might have said something that contained a slight bit of intelligence. But being the consummate professional you are, I guess you knew you could rely on your natural ability to refrain from any sensible nuggets from infiltrating your post. You have now moved further in the lead for "Dumbest Poster on the Board". 45thMan better respond with a very, very stupid post because your lead is now almost insurmountable. 

Just now, 45thSucks said:

Best I could do

You still have a long way to go to catch InMagaMan. Your tenacity coupled with a lack of originality is commendable, but this is just too contrived. You need to rely on your natural ability to humiliate yourself in order to get the big points.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You still have a long way to go to catch InMagaMan. Your tenacity coupled with a lack of originality is commendable, but this is just too contrived. You need to rely on your natural ability to humiliate yourself in order to get the big points.

Sad part is you think the jokes on us! Everyday I wake up I wonder what nonsense the right crowd is spoon fed

I thank God everyday I work my ### off and don't have to depend on the right nor the left to get me through life! Going through your comments your obviously miserable... daddy government will be here to Dave you shortly SMH

1 minute ago, 45thSucks said:

Sad part is you think the jokes on us! Everyday I wake up I wonder what nonsense the right crowd is spoon fed

I thank God everyday I work my ### off and don't have to depend on the right nor the left to get me through life! Going through your comments your obviously miserable... daddy government will be here to Dave you shortly SMH

Now you're cooking. Incessant whining about your ability to succeed followed by a personal attack that is unsubstantiated and basically pulled out of thin air. That is as stupid as it gets. Good job. The natural Liberal in you is back, although your brethren might not be happy with your admission that you actually work for a living. Your fellow Liberals would also be furious at you for saying you don't rely on government, but lucky for you they recognized the fact that you pulled that out of the same place you pulled your other contentions. You have redeemed yourself and leapt back into a tie with InMagaMan (who seems to have left the board right before you reappeared). Way to give the people what they want.

Just now, InMAGAWeTrust said:

😭🤣😭

Poor dengleberryt is having a meltdown right now 

You are now back in the lead for the most illogical reading of a situation. I mean, this one was just golden. I find it practically impossible for anyone with at least three functioning brain cells to come up with that analysis. Good job. And you get awarded bonus points for attempting a mundane swipe at screen names. And you get awarded more bonus points for attempting this ploy over and over after it has failed to garner any attention. That is true Liberal logic at it's lowest. When hardcore Liberals say your post is weak, you know you've got a winner in your quest for the championship. Congratulations. 45thSucks has his work cut out for him now.

Glad to see y'all are both back on here. You two seem to feed off each other. That means more entertainment for the board.