Get Woke About It!

UT alum

1 minute ago, 45thSucks said:

You know nothing about me! I've posted just a few times and you think you have me figured out! 🤡 every topic on here your on your knees.. wipe your chin

I've read your posts. Again, it's obvious to everyone you have nothing intelligent to say.

Nice retort. Elementary kids liked it. Middle schoolers deemed it childish. Way to prove my point. Sexual innuendos are all you can muster. How shameful for you. But how would you ever know. Too bad we do.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Watch out, UTAlum will start trying to attack you for "ad hominem" posts. Or he will accuse you of that sexual innuendo he so flagrantly tosses around. Don't worry, his attacks are on your same level...which inteprets to "not very good", so nothing to worry about. Then again, he fancies you as "on his side" so he will give you a pass. It's fun calling out Liberals on their Liberal ways.

"Cons"ervatives seem scared of liberals for some reason LMAO! one boogeyman after the other 

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I've read your posts. Again, it's obvious to everyone you have nothing intelligent to say.

Nice retort. Elementary kids liked it. Middle schoolers deemed it childish. Way to prove my point. Sexual innuendos are all you can muster. How shameful for you. But how would you ever know. Too bad we do.

Figured I'd get something better from the site 🤡! I'm disappointed 

"Cons"ervatives seem scared of liberals for some reason LMAO! one boogeyman after the other 

You whine like a little baby when we use your Liberals tactics against you.

Who do you think is scared of you? Please enlightened us. This should be good for at least a chuckle. Then again, I'm fairly certain you will either bail or deflect with another personal insult. What'cha got? 

Just now, Englebert said:

You whine like a little baby when we use your Liberals tactics against you.

Who do you think is scared of you? Please enlightened us. This should be good for at least a chuckle. Then again, I'm fairly certain you will either bail or deflect with another personal insult. What'cha got? 

Who claimed someone is scared of me? Reading comprehension is fundamental! You call a response whining? Sad

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

No you didn't. Your goal was to come on here and dumb it down. That's the only thing people like you can do. Insult then run. We have seen it all too often.

It's dumbed down enough, it's made up of majority cult members! Enough said

Got to say though, smoaky members have thicker skin than the sensitive bunch on here

Just now, 45thSucks said:

Who claimed someone is scared of me? Reading comprehension is fundamental! You call a response whining? Sad

Yes, reading comprehension is fundamental and apparently foreign to you. You said:

8 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

I asked you to name who you thought seemed scared of Liberals..i.e you. It's a shame I have to go to these lengths to explain basics to you.

Are you acting dumb to deflect from the fact that you can't answer your own accusation, or are you just acting natural?

2 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

It's dumbed down enough, it's made up of majority cult members! Enough said

Got to say though, smoaky members have thicker skin than the sensitive bunch on here

You are the one whining like a little baby. I'm having fun watching you melt. Too bad you can't see yourself...you'd be laughing too.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Yes, reading comprehension is fundamental and apparently foreign to you. You said:

I asked you to name who you thought seemed scared of Liberals..i.e you. It's a shame I have to go to these lengths to explain basics to you.

Are you acting dumb to deflect from the fact that you can't answer your own accusation, or are you just acting natural?

Who said I was a liberal? Smh

5 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Only thing fun these days is watching MAGA cry... that includes you, wipe your chin

Again, sexual innuendos. Now even the elementary kids are laughing at your lack of intelligence.

Run, little one, run. You make accusations then deflect when called on to defend you position. You've were called out, but still continue to employ the mindless tactic. I have a feeling this is your natural state. Own it.

7 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

That's the world we've come to, if you don't agree with me or my side your a liberal! SMMFH 

Your comprehension is atrocious. The comment putting lipstick on a pig means someone is trying to conceal a true identity. You post like a Liberal then claim you are not a Liberal. Your interpretation is, well, I don't even know. I'll have to get an elementary kid to try to interpret it...since it is on their level.

Why do you even try? Are you not aware of the embarrassment you have brought upon yourself?

I'm guessing you've tried this tactic on Smoaky, and like all of us on this board, they all laughed at your mundane and mind-numbingly childishness. At least you are consistent. Keep showing us your intelligence and we will keep laughing.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Again, sexual innuendos. Now even the elementary kids are laughing at your lack of intelligence.

Run, little one, run. You make accusations then deflect when called on to defend you position. You've were called out, but still continue to employ the mindless tactic. I have a feeling this is your natural state. Own it.

Hook line and sinker! To easy, I love baiting clowns in

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Your comprehension is atrocious. The comment putting lipstick on a pig means someone is trying to conceal a true identity. You post like a Liberal then claim you are not a Liberal. Your interpretation is, well, I don't even know. I'll have to get an elementary kid to try to interpret it...since it is on their level.

Why do you even try? Are you not aware of the embarrassment you have brought upon yourself?

I'm guessing you've tried this tactic on Smoaky, and like all of us on this board, they all laughed at your mundane and mind-numbingly childishness. At least you are consistent. Keep showing us your intelligence and we will keep laughing.

What have I said that makes me a liberal? Let me guess? That I don't defend the past president? Or my site name? Which one offends you more? 

What have I said that makes me a liberal? Let me guess? That I don't defend the past president? Or my site name? Which one offends you more? 

You whine incessantly. You accuse others of doing what you are guilty of. Your arrogance shows no bounds. You use childish insults and sexual innuendos to deflect when you get called out. LIBERAL!

2 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

What's that make you since you run back after each post? Can't get enough huh, like I said to easy! Thank god there's gullible ppl like yourself or I'd be bored 

I've stated over and over on this board that I had adopted a Liberal tactic when dealing with Liberals. It's shameful I know, but it's also somewhat fun exposing the likes of people like you.

Oops, that wasn't very Liberal of me. I actually answered a question without running. I guess my hypocrisy can only go so far.

What's your excuse? Do you like your natural state of oblivion?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You whine incessantly. You accuse others of doing what you are guilty of. Your arrogance shows no bounds. You use childish insults and sexual innuendos to deflect when you get called out. LIBERAL!

Again, show me whining... I'll wait

What was I called out on? All questions were answered.. that liberal talk is old news find some new material... bet your some old dude updating fox every second to find the new boogeyman... don't disappoint sheep 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

I've stated over and over on this board that I had adopted a Liberal tactic when dealing with Liberals. It's shameful I know, but it's also somewhat fun exposing the likes of people like you.

Oops, that wasn't very Liberal of me. I actually answered a question without running. I guess my hypocrisy can only go so far.

What's your excuse? Do you like your natural state of oblivion?

Bet you wake up mad everyday 🤣! I'd be mad to from reading these responses lame duck

37 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Bet you wake up mad everyday 🤣! I'd be mad to from reading these responses lame duck

It's like dealing with a kindergartner...that's immature. Is that even possible? I guess so...we've just witnessed it.

It's just amazing that you continue with the charade that you have a clue. Who am I to keep you from embarrassing yourself even further. Let's keep going. You smell bad. Babies admire your ability to fill your diaper to capacity on que. Psychologists are baffled in the fact that they have never seen a negative IQ until you. And your mama is fat. (Sometimes it is fun to mock people using their same strategies.) Your turn.

I guess you will laughingly interpret my response as anger. When does this stop being funny and start being sad for you. I'm pretty sure we've already passed that point. Luckily I have my Liberal cap on which means I have no compassion for you. So again, your turn.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It's like dealing with a kindergartner...that's immature. Is that even possible? I guess so...we've just witnessed it.

It's just amazing that you continue with the charade that you have a clue. Who am I to keep you from embarrassing yourself even further. Let's keep going. You smell bad. Babies admire your ability to fill your diaper to capacity on que. Psychologists are baffled in the fact that they have never seen a negative IQ until you. And your mama is fat. (Sometimes it is fun to mock people using their same strategies.) Your turn.

I guess you will laughingly interpret my response as anger. When does this stop being funny and start being sad for you. I'm pretty sure we've already passed that point. Luckily I have my Liberal cap on which means I have no compassion for you. So again, your turn.

Not even sure to laugh at this response or prey for you! Think I'll go with the 2nd choice! That bro was down right dumb! Expected though, GQP is made up of a bunch of old ppl so I can see sitting around the local diner with the other clowns have done a number on you, now ill prey for ya.. your turn