Get Woke About It!

UT alum

Just now, Englebert said:

No need. I've already realized it was mindless garbage concocted in your head. I don't have the ability to pull stuff out of thin air, so you can imagine why I was confused at first. Wait, look who I'm talking to. The King of Dumb. Of course you don't know what I'm referring to.

@InMAGAWeTrust was right bout you being lonely!

5 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

@InMAGAWeTrust was right bout you being lonely!

Maybe. At least you and him got each other. You might have your work cut out for you defending your "Dumbest on the Board" title against him. He brings of strong game of stupidity. I think I will refrain from making a wager on that game though. Too close to call.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Maybe. At least you and him got each other. You might have your work cut out for you defending your "Dumbest on the Board" title against him. He brings of strong game of stupidity. I think I refrain from making a wager on that game though. Too close to call.

Haven't read to much of his posts, I'm guessing you don't agree with him cause he don't tote 45ths jock like you huh? That's the vibe I get on the 3 you mentioned you've debated, don't think like you or like bankrupt dude and all of a sudden here comes your liberal battle  cry ive seen you post time and time again.. 🥱, tucker Carlson and Sean need to train its sheep better 

1 minute ago, 45thSucks said:

Haven't read to much of his posts, I'm guessing you don't agree with him cause he don't tote 45ths jock like you huh? That's the vibe I get on the 3 you mentioned you've debated, don't think like you or like bankrupt dude and all of a sudden here comes your liberal battle  cry ive seen you post time and time again.. 🥱, tucker Carlson and Sean need to train its sheep better 

The garbage is flying high now. You are on fire. Everybody can see why I had to concede. How does someone compete with such literary nonsense. I would never think to string incoherent sentences together in the manner that seems so natural to you. We bow to your lack of intelligence.

Maybe we can get the members on the board to pitch in to have a Tee shirt made for you. You can walk around the mall with your "Dumbest on the Board" shirt proudly displayed. Some people might be confused at first, but once you start talking they will immediately understand.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The garbage is flying high now. You are on fire. Everybody can see why I had to concede. How does someone compete with such literary nonsense. I would never think to string incoherent sentences together in the manner that seems so natural to you. We bow to your lack of intelligence.

Maybe we can get the members on the board to pitch in to have a Tee shirt made for you. You can walk around the mall with your "Dumbest on the Board" shirt proudly displayed. Some people might be confused at first, but once you start talking they will immediately understand.

I honestly thought your reply would mention something I posted but instead you tap danced around it! Bob and weave lil fella, don't touch those questions 

Just now, 45thSucks said:

I honestly thought your reply would mention something I posted but instead you tap danced around it! Bob and weave lil fella, don't touch those questions 

Just following the lead of the Master. I've asked you questions all day that you ran from. I called you out for running, and you still ran. I then realized that running is a hallmark action of Liberals. Since I'm acting like a Liberal, well, you know. It's baffling how someone cannot understand that simple concept, but then I realize I'm conversing with the King. My bad.

Sorry, I'm still in Liberal mode so I'm having a very difficult time comprehending which question you need answering. Incoherence is your strong point, which makes it hard for people with some semblance of intelligence to comprehend. I'm surprised that you even ask questions. Questions request an answer...which will necessarily be incomprehensible to you. So the whole process is just a waste of time. Oh now I get it, you are a Liberal and have no concept of structure.

7 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

I haven’t seen a question worth answering. UT Alum asked me to list “ONE” policy of Trump’s that benefitted all Americans. I gave several and asked him to list one of Biden’s. That conversation ended quicker than a cat could lick it’s ass.

Like Englebert asked……when was the 1st insurrection? I guess you didn’t see the videos I saw, since you watch CNN, you know, the lousiest TV news channel ever.

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

Blah, blah blah. You are guilty of your own charge. I'm "leaving them be". Your faux outrage at my comment is very comical. You're a condescending, manipulative person who is not bright enough to realize it, but thinks he is being "special". You are funny, even though you don't know it.

Ad hominem, right there. Could be used as an example in the dictionary.

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

Watch out, UTAlum will start trying to attack you for "ad hominem" posts. Or he will accuse you of that sexual innuendo he so flagrantly tosses around. Don't worry, his attacks are on your same level...which inteprets to "not very good", so nothing to worry about. Then again, he fancies you as "on his side" so he will give you a pass. It's fun calling out Liberals on their Liberal ways.

Uh, I think he was talking about you…

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I haven’t seen a question worth answering. UT Alum asked me to list “ONE” policy of Trump’s that benefitted all Americans. I gave several and asked him to list one of Biden’s. That conversation ended quicker than a cat could lick it’s ass.

Like Englebert asked……when was the 1st insurrection? I guess you didn’t see the videos I saw, since you watch CNN, you know, the lousiest TV news channel ever.

What makes you think I watch CNN? Had BLM or antifa done what those terrorists done on Jan 6th I'm sure ppl would be singing a different tune 

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Just following the lead of the Master. I've asked you questions all day that you ran from. I called you out for running, and you still ran. I then realized that running is a hallmark action of Liberals. Since I'm acting like a Liberal, well, you know. It's baffling how someone cannot understand that simple concept, but then I realize I'm conversing with the King. My bad.

Sorry, I'm still in Liberal mode so I'm having a very difficult time comprehending which question you need answering. Incoherence is your strong point, which makes it hard for people with some semblance of intelligence to comprehend. I'm surprised that you even ask questions. Questions request an answer...which will necessarily be incomprehensible to you. So the whole process is just a waste of time. Oh now I get it, you are a Liberal and have no concept of structure.

O the irony 

Dengleberryt loves derailing topics with his multi-page essays about how how “libs” are still in grade school, while he barely got his GED. Dude pulls out the thesaurus trying to sound as smart as possible to cope with the pain of knowing he’s low IQ and got tricked into a cult.  

It’s the highlight of his sad and lonely life. No point in trying to actually have a meaningful conversation with the guy

5 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Dengleberryt loves derailing topics with his multi-page essays about how how “libs” are still in grade school, while he barely got his GED. Dude pulls out the thesaurus trying to sound as smart as possible to cope with the pain of knowing he’s low IQ and got tricked into a cult.  

It’s the highlight of his sad and lonely life. No point in trying to actually have a meaningful conversation with the guy

2 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

O the irony 

Here you go 45thSucks. I told you InMagaWeTrust brings a strong game in competing for your title. He tries to make fun of names...can't really get more childish than that. He complains, like you, about the length of posts. That just screams "I'm too dumb for this conversation". And again like you, he throws out baseless accusations to see if anything sticks. He also runs from questions when asked. He accuses you of exactly what he is doing. I mean, you two are going to battle it out for Dumbest Poster on the Board. It is a neck-and-neck race. The battle rages on. Whoever posts last seems to always pull out ahead. I had fun yesterday, but now realize my acting ability can't compete with natural stupidity. Y'all keep the battle going. Watch for UTAlum as a darkhorse...he also brings a strong game. He is on y'alls tail.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Ad hominem, right there. Could be used as an example in the dictionary.

Yes, I employ the strategy just like you do. I'm not a hypocrite though. Too bad you can't claim the same.

And I noticed you didn't call out your little buddies when they employed the strategy. Doesn't that make you a biased hack.

You are exposing a lot about yourself here lately...and it ain't pretty.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Here you go 45thSucks. I told you InMagaWeTrust brings a strong game in competing for your title. He tries to make fun of names...can't really get more childish than that. He complains, like you, about the length of posts. That just screams "I'm too dumb for this conversation". And again like you, he throws out baseless accusations to see if anything sticks. He also runs from questions when asked. He accuses you of exactly what he is doing. I mean, you two are going to battle it out for Dumbest Poster on the Board. It is a neck-and-neck race. The battle rages on. Whoever posts last seems to always pull out ahead. I had fun yesterday, but now realize my acting ability can't compete with natural stupidity. Y'all keep the battle going. Watch for UTAlum as a darkhorse...he also brings a strong game. He is on y'alls tail.

I’ll ask again.. serious question

How on earth do you miraculously manage to reply to every single one of my posts near instantaneously?

No hobbies.. job.. girlfriend? Bless your heart. One day I hope you realize the cult you got tricked into is consuming (and ruining) your life.

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’ll ask again.. serious question

How on earth do you miraculously manage to reply to every single one of my posts near instantaneously?

No hobbies.. job.. girlfriend? Bless your heart. One day I hope you realize the cult you got tricked into is consuming (and ruining) your life.

This is rich coming from someone that runs from every question asked of him.

I already answered that question. Seriously, are you so inept that you ask a question, have it answered, then have the gall to ask it again. You have now definitely taken a substantial lead in the "Dumbest Poster on the Board" award.

9 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

Glad I ain't get duped into the cult! Feels good to think on my own

And you are back in the lead. The strategic use of bad grammar garnered you bonus points.

Come on InMagaWeTrust, you are gonna have to dumb it down even more to get that lead back.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

Yes, I employ the strategy just like you do. I'm not a hypocrite though. Too bad you can't claim the same.

And I noticed you didn't call out your little buddies when they employed the strategy. Doesn't that make you a biased hack.

You are exposing a lot about yourself here lately...and it ain't pretty.

You can keep at me all you want, but this is my last contact with you

21 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You can keep at me all you want, but this is my last contact with you

Don't you think you deserve it. I like and respect that you took ownership of your mistake, and gave a half-hearted (almost faux) apology. But I feel your overall perspective, that is hatred for some, hasn't change. That deserves zero respect. In fact, I believe that calls for ridicule. You haven't learned from you mistake. You got caught then offered false contrition in an attempt to save face. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

And you hate me because I can and will call you out on your garbage. That almost warms my heart.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Don't you think you deserve it. I like and respect that you took ownership of your mistake, and gave a half-hearted (almost faux) apology. But I feel your overall perspective, that is hatred for some, hasn't change. That deserves zero respect. In fact, I believe that calls for ridicule. You haven't learned from you mistake. You got caught then offered false contrition in an attempt to save face. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

And you hate me because I can and will call you out on your garbage. That almost warms my heart.

I don’t hate, Engelbert. It’s bad for both physical and mental health, and my belief in Jesus Christ forbids it. Now, I’m done.

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

I don’t hate, Engelbert. It’s bad for both physical and mental health, and my belief in Jesus Christ forbids it. Now, I’m done.

Yeah, whatever. Me saying I'm the King of England doesn't make it true. Now, I'm done (until you respond again).

• 10 months later...