Get Woke About It!

UT alum

44 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I really don't have time to deal with some of the stupidity in this thread today.  Please remember that multiple accounts are not allowed, and both can be banned.  Insults will get a warning, and can lead to a ban.  Settle it down.  

I created a account cause a dude on another forum told me bout this 1! Mods on here are just as bad as Smoaky mods, a few members say I think they're the same person under multiple accounts then come running the mods!!! No 1 has multiple accounts, I'm my own man not part of the MAGA cult, if you want to ban me for assumptions on yalls part go ahead 

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Massive TDS!

Trump 2024!

Ain’t got nuthin’ to do with Trump, dufus. My wife was in the union in the seventies and what I wrote happened to her. An African. American friend who is a sportswriter got jumped for jaywalking in Hollywood  when the five white people who jaywalked with him weren’t even spoken to. What the duck that got to do with Orange Man? You close to worshiping a false idol, seems to me.

23 hours ago, Englebert said:

Epic fail when calling everyone a "racist" to cover for your own failures. You should be embarrassed and deeply ashamed (I know your parents are). But society has given you a free pass. How's that for a rebuttal! I'm guessing you are pissed off now...in the same manner you tried to elicit...but failed. Did I succeed? Your response will be telling.

How about re-evaluating yours and her (and whoever else) situations to expose the realization that racism wasn't the problem...it was personal failure all along. It's too easy to stereotype, which exudes the stench of laziness. You must have learned this from Biden. He blames more people for his own failures than anyone I've seen...well, until now.

How I would love to have the ability to blame all of my failures on something like skin color or gender, but then that would just lead to personal failure. "...and that's the truth..."

There is a topic in the football section about coaches favorite sayings. I don't know if anyone has listed this one, but it seems very appropriate here. "Excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one...and they always stink."

Kudos for the ability to rhyme though. In my response I considered breaking out my inner Dr. Seuss, but this topic just isn't worth a second thought.

First off, my parents are dead a-hole. Second off, my wife was the woman in the union. She was the second woman admitted into the apprentice program in the Dallas carpenters local. She joined because she could quit a minimum wage job wearing a skirt behind a desk and make $12.50 an hour learning a trade.  She endured three years of sexual harassment on the job site, discrimination, and was even sexually harassed by the union lawyer who was supposed to be on her side. Where did she fail? Third off, the African American in the song is based on a friend of mine who is a sportswriter.  One night he was in Hollywood after a game he covered and was walking with five other people, all white and they all crossed the street between lights. A cop whirled up out of nowhere and started harassing him, hands on the car and all that, for jaywalking all the while saying nothing to the white people standing agape at what they were seeing. If not for their protestations that if he was breaking the law, then they all were, he probably would have gone to jail. Where did he fail? Fourth off, where do you get I called everyone racist? If you read what I wrote with even a hairsbreadth width of an open mind, you’d see I said “chances are” the white man would say kiss my whatever.  That’s elementary arithmetic, Engelbert. “Chances are” means greater than 50/50, not “all”. And in my experience as a white man growing up and dwelling in southeast Texas all my life, more than 50% of the white people I’ve ever known would make that retort.

I posted this mainly to test a hypothesis.  I don’t think you MAGA heads have a sense of humor.  You only laugh at people when you do laugh, not with them unless they’re all in agreement with you laughing at the ones you don’t like. That’s not humor. That’s a circle jerk.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it’s open.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

First off, my parents are dead a-hole. Second off, my wife was the woman in the union. She was the second woman admitted into the apprentice program in the Dallas carpenters local. She joined because she could quit a minimum wage job wearing a skirt behind a desk and make $12.50 an hour learning a trade.  She endured three years of sexual harassment on the job site, discrimination, and was even sexually harassed by the union lawyer who was supposed to be on her side. Where did she fail? Third off, the African American in the song is based on a friend of mine who is a sportswriter.  One night he was in Hollywood after a game he covered and was walking with five other people, all white and they all crossed the street between lights. A cop whirled up out of nowhere and started harassing him, hands on the car and all that, for jaywalking all the while saying nothing to the white people standing agape at what they were seeing. If not for their protestations that if he was breaking the law, then they all were, he probably would have gone to jail. Where did he fail? Fourth off, where do you get I called everyone racist? If you read what I wrote with even a hairsbreadth width of an open mind, you’d see I said “chances are” the white man would say kiss my whatever.  That’s elementary arithmetic, Engelbert. “Chances are” means greater than 50/50, not “all”. And in my experience as a white man growing up and dwelling in southeast Texas all my life, more than 50% of the white people I’ve ever known would make that retort.

I posted this mainly to test a hypothesis.  I don’t think you MAGA heads have a sense of humor.  You only laugh at people when you do laugh, not with them unless they’re all in agreement with you laughing at the ones you don’t like. That’s not humor. That’s a circle jerk.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it’s open.

I can provide plenty of counter situations to your expressed experiences. I have seen/read/heard plenty of stories in which people have been fired for poor performance but blame it on something else. I know plenty of people that have been "harassed" by the cops while falsely claiming "I didn't do nothing" (Black and White). Your whole poem was a silly diatribe aimed at highlighting your hatred of White people who you deem racist. I don't need an "open mind" while reading your dribble. It is self-explanatory to the point that even adolescents can absorb the bile.

Are you trying to compete with MagaManTrust for stupidest retorts? Are you really trying the defense of "I'm conducting an experiment" routine? That is funny. No, that is hilarious. Wow, I do have a sense of humor. This whole thread has been funny. Explain to us how you come to the conclusion that this leads you to think of a sexual activity you declared on a family website. Would someone with an "open mind" be confined to expressing sexual innuendos in their response? Is that the best you can do...or was that another social experiment to test some undeclared hypothesis bound by undefined parameters.

Maybe if you could string together some coherent sentences you wouldn't get laughed at so much. Your whole existence (on this site) seems to be predicated on whining about others and playing victim. 

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I can provide plenty of counter situations to your expressed experiences. I have seen/read/heard plenty of stories in which people have been fired for poor performance but blame it on something else. I know plenty of people that have been "harassed" by the cops while falsely claiming "I didn't do nothing" (Black and White). Your whole poem was a silly diatribe aimed at highlighting your hatred of White people who you deem racist. I don't need an "open mind" while reading your dribble. It is self-explanatory to the point that even adolescents can absorb the bile.

Are you trying to compete with MagaManTrust for stupidest retorts? Are you really trying the defense of "I'm conducting an experiment" routine? That is funny. No, that is hilarious. Wow, I do have a sense of humor. This whole thread has been funny. Explain to us how you come to the conclusion that this leads you to think of a sexual activity you declared on a family website. Would someone with an "open mind" be confined to expressing sexual innuendos in their response? Is that the best you can do...or was that another social experiment to test some undeclared hypothesis bound by undefined parameters.

Maybe if you could string together some coherent sentences you wouldn't get laughed at so much. Your whole existence (on this site) seems to be predicated on whining about others and playing victim. 

Classic, man, classic. “Many people have said…”.  “Seen or read or heard many stories” you claim to know are third person accounts. Probably most of them told by Tucker Carlson. If you know so many cases of “poor performance” covered for as racist or sexist, or “I didn’t do nothing” covered for as police harassment, state your case citing actual people you know. First or second hand, not third party narratives.

How about this one: A friend’s daughter was in the Navy, stationed on the carrier Nimitz in the Persian Gulf. She got tied to a chair, a dildo strapped on her, and wheeled around the deck, humiliated as her crew members heckled and laughed. No one was disciplined.  And, I’d bet dollars to donuts that experience is not anecdotal.

It is painfully obvious that your bias is totally confirmed by the little bubble you live in. As 45 would say, “Sad”.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Classic, man, classic. “Many people have said…”.  “Seen or read or heard many stories” you claim to know are third person accounts. Probably most of them told by Tucker Carlson. If you know so many cases of “poor performance” covered for as racist or sexist, or “I didn’t do nothing” covered for as police harassment, state your case citing actual people you know. First or second hand, not third party narratives.

How about this one: A friend’s daughter was in the Navy, stationed on the carrier Nimitz in the Persian Gulf. She got tied to a chair, a dildo strapped on her, and wheeled around the deck, humiliated as her crew members heckled and laughed. No one was disciplined.  And, I’d bet dollars to donuts that experience is not anecdotal.

It is painfully obvious that your bias is totally confirmed by the little bubble you live in. As 45 would say, “Sad”.

What are you trying to say? Just state it! What bias am I showing? Talk about classic. Rants of an angry man leading to nothing. Let's string together a few stories of evil then call the reader names and attempt to degrade him for perceiving to not care about random acts. Now that is classic. Your parents are ashamed! I know mine would be if I tried this crap. It's pretty obvious you want to say something but don't have the intelligence or guts to say it. Yes, "sad". Very say, but oh so typical. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

What are you trying to say? Just state it! What bias am I showing? Talk about classic. Rants of an angry man leading to nothing. Let's string together a few stories of evil then call the reader names and attempt to degrade him for perceiving to not care about random acts. Now that is classic. Your parents are ashamed! I know mine would be if I tried this crap. It's pretty obvious you want to say something but don't have the intelligence or guts to say it. Yes, "sad". Very say, but oh so typical. 

What part of dudes parents are dead don't you get? If you don't do anything else at least refrain from bringing up his folks! SMFH 

1 minute ago, 45thSucks said:

What part of dudes parents are dead don't you get? If you don't do anything else at least refrain from bringing up his folks! SMFH 

What part of my post should piss someone off because their parents are dead? He's using a benign statement for an attack. And like another simpleton you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Congrats on showing your "intelligence". Pretty pathetic isn't it?

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What part of my post should piss someone off because their parents are dead? He's using a benign statement for an attack. And like another simpleton you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Congrats on showing your "intelligence". Pretty pathetic isn't it?

I was raised different I guess! You do you, I'd bet you wouldn't repeat that parent line to someone's face after they told you they're dead! I wouldn't, but after reading your posts on here your part of the cult and can't stay off your knees 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Ad hominem. That’s all you know. And I told you, my parents are both dead. I’d appreciate you leaving them be. You’re an insensitive ass.

Just now, 45thSucks said:

I was raised different I guess! You do you, I'd bet you wouldn't repeat that parent line to someone's face after they told you they're dead! I wouldn't, but after reading your posts on here your part of the cult and can't stay off your knees 

Again, why would someone get pissed off at that line. You can't argue your point because it is too pathetic. 

It's obvious that you have nothing intelligent to say, but I encourage you to continue. It's funny watching your type lecture someone on how to act civilly while simultaneously insulting them. Between you, UTAlum, and MagaManTrust, y'all can spew some mighty righteous indignation on the lack of proper etiquette immediately after negatively stereotyping every member on this board. It's funny that y'all are too blind to see your own hypocrisy.

It is also hilarious that y'all attempt to debase me for the audacity of adopting your own practices. And y'all can't even see it once called out. Hilarious to all that can see.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Again, why would someone get pissed off at that line. You can't argue your point because it is too pathetic. 

It's obvious that you have nothing intelligent to say, but I encourage you to continue. It's funny watching your type lecture someone on how to act civilly while simultaneously insulting them. Between you, UTAlum, and MagaManTrust, y'all can spew some mighty righteous indignation on the lack of proper etiquette immediately after negatively stereotyping every member on this board. It's funny that y'all are too blind to see your own hypocrisy.

It is also hilarious that y'all attempt to debase me for the audacity of adopting your own practices. And y'all can't even see it once called out. Hilarious to all that can see.

Again, ad hominem attacks are all you know. I can’t count one thing of substance since you started railing on me and my folks. So, I guess it’s cool if I start talking trash about your mama. I figure you hiding behind this screen makes you feel like Superman.

Just now, UT alum said:

Ad hominem. That’s all you know. And I told you, my parents are both dead. I’d appreciate you leaving them be. You’re an insensitive ass.

Blah, blah blah. You are guilty of your own charge. I'm "leaving them be". Your faux outrage at my comment is very comical. You're a condescending, manipulative person who is not bright enough to realize it, but thinks he is being "special". You are funny, even though you don't know it.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

Again, ad hominem attacks are all you know. I can’t count one thing of substance since you started railing on me and my folks. So, I guess it’s cool if I start talking trash about your mama. I figure you hiding behind this screen makes you feel like Superman.

Fire away. I used to partake in "your mama jokes" back in the day. I had the gumption to understand them for what they were. You don't seem to possess this ability. You might want to seek help with your personal demons. (I laughed at that last line. Everyone knows you are using your faux indignation for personal attacks. It's cute how you try.)

Please explain how ad hominem attacks are not your go-to move. I parrot your attacks and you get riled up. If you could meet yourself you would spend hours lecturing you on your own bad behavior. I would love to be around to witness that. Comedic gold!

33 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He’s been single and lonely for years, maybe forever, and needs someone/something to take his anger out on. The typical profile of a person who falls into these cults in the first place

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

He’s been single and lonely for years, maybe forever, and needs someone/something to take his anger out on. The typical profile of a person who falls into these cults in the first place

Watch out, UTAlum will start trying to attack you for "ad hominem" posts. Or he will accuse you of that sexual innuendo he so flagrantly tosses around. Don't worry, his attacks are on your same level...which inteprets to "not very good", so nothing to worry about. Then again, he fancies you as "on his side" so he will give you a pass. It's fun calling out Liberals on their Liberal ways.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Watch out, UTAlum will start trying to attack you for "ad hominem" posts. Or he will accuse you of that sexual innuendo he so flagrantly tosses around. Don't worry, his attacks are on your same level...which inteprets to "not very good", so nothing to worry about. Then again, he fancies you as "on his side" so he will give you a pass. It's fun calling out Liberals on their Liberal ways.

For real though - when was the last time you had a girlfriend? 7th grade middle school (50 years ago)?

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

For real though - when was the last time you had a girlfriend? 7th grade middle school (50 years ago)?

When was the last time you had an intelligent thought? Ever?

This could go on for days, although the breadth of your retorts will never reach 7th grade level.

Way to kill another topic.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You know nothing about me! I've posted just a few times and you think you have me figured out! 🤡 every topic on here your on your knees.. wipe your chin