Movie 2000 Mules

Hagar

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

State Video that took a year to get from the State where the voter fraud was committed and Geo Cellphone tracking that is accurate within inches showing mules stuffing a ballot box. Next you’ll tell me your your brother Jussie was innocent.😂  By the way this is the same technique the FBI used to falsely put many J6 protesters behind bars an are still behind bars for misdemeanors they committed. Your nothing more than a troll stirring up strife trying to get a rise out of posters.

And you'd be wrong yet again, my "brother" jussie was guilty and should've had a harsher sentence! All the politicians that defended him should've publicly came out after the jury rendered their verdict...

25 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

And you'd be wrong yet again, my "brother" jussie was guilty and should've had a harsher sentence! All the politicians that defended him should've publicly came out after the jury rendered their verdict...

I was being facetious hater 45. Happy you could see the obvious. If that was a Trump supporter he would have gotten the harshest sentence an then some.

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

This just in: The Russia Russia Russia Hoax is being revived! lol

I know that’s BS because the minimum criteria to be considered a mule is the mule had to go to a minimum of 10 different drop boxes to stuff ballots. So this individual went to 10 different drop boxes to drop off ballots for family members?😂😂 Nice try…try again.

Better yet watch the documentary…open up your parachute mind an then you want have to make ignorant post like this one. 

The frickin’ charges were dismissed for lack of evidence. That’s a fact. You think D’Souza is gonna accept facts when they threaten his take at the box office? 

13 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The frickin’ charges were dismissed for lack of evidence. That’s a fact. You think D’Souza is gonna accept facts when they threaten his take at the box office? 

Did u not read what the criteria was to be consider a person a mule? Hello….McFly!! The evidence is there to open up a full blown investigation whether you want to accept it or not. Let’s accept all the facts and evidence gathered an give it the same exposure and investigations as they did the Russia Russia Russia Hoax an see what they come up with. Smh

Until you watch the whole documentary I don’t want to hear Jack from you. At that point maybe we can have a rational debate.

32 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Did u not read what the criteria was to be consider a person a mule? Hello….McFly!! The evidence is there to open up a full blown investigation whether you want to accept it or not. Let’s accept all the facts and evidence gathered an give it the same exposure and investigations as they did the Russia Russia Russia Hoax an see what they come up with. Smh

Until you watch the whole documentary I don’t want to hear Jack from you. At that point maybe we can have a rational debate.

The parachute doesn’t seem to be opening.

Bout to sit down an watch 2000 Mules. I am going to open my mind like a parachute an see if I can find any holes in this Documentary. Sorry Cardinalbacker, I couldn’t wait for you to approve the sources and methods used to make this Documentary. 

I Watched 2000 Mules….an as I suspected there was more than enough Voter Fraud to steal a election. I recommend everyone watching the documentary an if you care anything about voter integrity it’ll definitely Piss You Off! All I can say is Wow….

45 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Who would or even could put someone in jail? The FBI is corrupt as the day is long. The DOJ is a total joke. Even the SCOTUS has been compromised by the leftists.  

Exactly right, the folks that are supposed to investigate this type of activity are corrupt and refuse to do so, unless you’re a Republican in which they’ll go after you for nothing.

23 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly right, the folks that are supposed to investigate this type of activity are corrupt and refuse to do so, unless you’re a Republican in which they’ll go after you for nothing.

Try to imagine if the rioters (Anarchist, thieves, idiots) in the cities were treated like the 1/6 demonstrators?  Good grief, BLM, LGBT, ACLU, KKK and any other 3 or 4 letter organizations would be up in arms, along with Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and 90% of Dem politicians.  They’d been released with apologies and reparations.  Our Justice system is no longer blind.  Perhaps blind when liberals are involved, but locked & loaded if it’s conservatives.  Urinates me off to no end.

Has anyone else had a chance to watch 2000 Mules yet? If so I’d like to hear your thoughts on the documentary. Pretty sick to watch but very eye opening.

Why was Geo-Tracking a reputable enough technology for the FBI to use to arrest J6 protestors but not the 2,000 Mules?

2000 Mules brought the evidence to open up a full scale investigation but now he says they’re about to pull the ripcord on what will make you forget about the 2000 Mules. He says it’s going to bring everything we thought we knew about our elections into question 100% guaranteed.

Should be interesting….

This is the hidden content, please