Roe versus Wade draft seems to overturn

Copied this from someone's post on Facebook.

I'm not pro-murdering babies.
I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20-week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.
I'm pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.
I'm pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.
I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11-year-old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.
I'm pro-Melissa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.
I'm pro-Brittany who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.
I'm pro-Emily who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE number of fetuses.
I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.
I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.
I'm pro-Lindsay who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.
I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.
You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is:
I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.
You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted. It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.
Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!
Overturning Roe does not stop abortions, it stops SAFE abortions!
Abortion is healthcare.

Like I stated above, I really don't have a side. I see both. I don't think this law should be broad stroked. Should be fine point. I don't agree with all abortions but I don't agree with anti abortion.
It's a tough decision.

14 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Honestly, that’s a sticking point for some. I get it. But I can tell you that if my wife was raped and became pregnant, she would have the baby and either put it up for adoption or possibly even keep it. She would have my support either way. It’s a fair question though. 

Much respect to your wife.  If my wife was raped and became pregnant I'm not sure what she would do, but I'm not okay with legislation that says she can't decide for herself.  That applies tenfold when my daughters are a little older.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20-week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.
I'm pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.
I'm pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.
I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11-year-old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.
I'm pro-Melissa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.
I'm pro-Brittany who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.
I'm pro-Emily who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE number of fetuses.
I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.
I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.
I'm pro-Lindsay who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.
I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.
I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.
You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted. It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.
Abortion is healthcare.

Like I stated above, I really don't have a side. I see both. I don't think this law should be broad stroked. Should be fine point. I don't agree with all abortions but I don't agree with anti abortion.
It's a tough decision.

It's especially tough on the child.

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.
Abortion is healthcare.

It's a tough decision.

Only thing all of these come down to is having a woman make a choice as to whether a child lives or dies, in essence giving her the power of God. What makes her so knowledgeable and wise to be responsible enough to make a life or death choice when this same knowledgeable and wise woman couldn’t make a responsible choice to protect herself?

Most of those you listed are few and far between. Most use abortion as birth control when birth control is available, and probably free. 

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

sure thing.  when fine folks such as yourself start stepping up and taking care of these unwanted kids after they're born I'll reconsider.   the right's lack of support of poor children and children in the system shows who THEY are.  I've adopted two of those kids into my house.  What have YOU done to help?

Well buddy I have adopted one into my house and I also have 4 of my own kids. 

i take care of all them on one income…..

The cycle will never end because we bail adults out of the responsibility.

Since your all for snuffing life out. Sit down with your kids and look them in the eye and tell them your ok with killing babies. Can you do that? With your mindset you will get a reaction from child that you will dislike.  Children have a way to answering life’s problems in a very pure way.

do you value life at all….yours, your parents, your children, your students?

also since you want to blame Christians for things….if I’m not mistaken you’ve mention that your wife and kids go to church…..are they part of that group you blame too.

how many reasons or excuses can one come up with as well as not be hypocritical to try to validate the killing of innocent pure life?

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Only thing all of these come down to is having a woman make a choice as to whether a child lives or dies, in essence giving her the power of God. What makes her so knowledgeable and wise to be responsible enough to make a life or death choice when this same knowledgeable and wise woman couldn’t make a responsible choice to protect herself?

Most of those you listed are few and far between. Most use abortion as birth control when birth control is available, and probably free. 

Exactly right, the left won't settle for only condition of rape, incest or danger of life for the mother, they want abortion on demand, period.

They lie if they say anything else.

I lost my chance to become a father back in '97 because my girlfriend at the time decided to do this and she never even brought it up until after it was done. I never had a voice in the matter and it sent me to the lowest depths that a person can actually live through. After all of that, I never wavered from her right to make that decision. 

4 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

The cycle will never end because we bail adults out of the responsibility.

Your line of thinking is what keeps the poverty cycle going. You want unfit and/or poor mothers to keep children that they can’t care for, often raising the kids in less than suitable environments where physical, mental and sexual abuse is not uncommon. Kids raising kids. Then most of you want to cut all the social safety nets once they’re born. 

Next argument is that parents should then give the kids up for adoption. You are assuming the parents are smart enough to realize the kid would maybe be better off going up for adoption. Most of these people are in these situations in the first place because they.. continue to make bad life decisions. 

Most of the arguments here boil down to “get better parents”.. yeah great advice genius 

14 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Your line of thinking is what keeps the poverty cycle going. You want unfit and/or poor mothers to keep children that they can’t care for, often raising the kids in less than suitable environments where physical, mental and sexual abuse is not uncommon. Kids raising kids. Then most of you want to cut all the social safety nets once they’re born. 

Next argument is that parents should then give the kids up for adoption. You are assuming the parents are smart enough to realize the kid would maybe be better off going up for adoption. Most of these people are in these situations in the first place because they.. continue to make bad life decisions. 

Most of the arguments here boil down to “get better parents”.. yeah great advice genius 

Agreed. If we're clamping down on abortion, there needs to be much better assistance for mothers so that they can provide for those kids if they want to keep them and also an adoption system with a lot less red tape for mothers that aren't equipped to do the job for whatever reason. 

29 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I never said there should not be things in place but we also have to be careful about the misuse of safety nets

32 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So I can safely say you believe in killing innocent pure life?

it’s a yes or no

To my knowledge the SCOTUS made this decision based on the Constitution.  Point is, there’s no law making abortion legal.  Dems have been in control of the Government for almost a year and a half.  They could’ve (can now) make a law legalizing abortion but they haven’t.  Anyone wonder why?  For this very situation we find ourselves in.  They relentlessly do everything they can to divide this country (United We Stand) race-wealth-religion-genders-etc, and abortion is the nuclear option.  It’s their ace in the hole and it’s doing exactly what they want.  Make no mistake.  This has nothing to do with Women’s Rights or innocent babies. Their goal is much bigger (Divided We Fall).

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

It happens all the time.  She should be able to kill it if she knows he's not going to support it?  Should she be able to kill it when it's the size of a bean and knows that she won't be able to support it?  What about if her dad raped her?  What about if she finds out that the baby is going to die during the pregnancy or shortly after?  What if having the baby puts her at risk of dying?  Etc. Etc. Etc.  Why is it okay for women to kill living eggs, and men to kill sperm by wiping it into a paper towel?  Who decides where it starts?

All of your what if’s above is a small percentage of reasons women get an abortion. That’s why it should be left up to the states to legislate abortions not the one size fits all approach the federal government has implemented the last 50 years. It’s not a constitutional right to get a abortion. 

63 million….Wow

8 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

So then how do we REALLY know what's right and wrong? The vast majority of our American laws were indeed based on Christianity: 

This is the hidden content, please

Otherwise, you could have 300,000,000 personal views in the USA, and everyone would argue about whos view is "right". Our American Christian heritage is very real, whether the Godless left can deal with this truth, or not. 

This is the hidden content, please

Yeah, but they also expected there to be a separation of church and state.  Nobody wanted a "church of England" over here.  

The whole thing is you have to find a balance.  Christians believe in paying tithes. Should the government seize 10% of your gross income to give to churches?  It's ordered in the Bible, after all.  

Slavery was illegal right up until it wasn't.  It took the 13th Amendment, not the Civil War to finally end the practice in the US.  It would be really simple to outlaw abortion through the same procedure- A constitutional Amendment banning abortion or allowing it... except neither side has the votes to do so... never have, never will.  

2 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I lost my chance to become a father back in '97 because my girlfriend at the time decided to do this and she never even brought it up until after it was done. I never had a voice in the matter and it sent me to the lowest depths that a person can actually live through. After all of that, I never wavered from her right to make that decision. 

I hate that for you.  

I had similar arguments over my son but luckily I prevailed... raised him myself.  Wouldn't trade him for the world.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

For all those in favor of abortion Please respond with

”I believe I should have the right to kill innocent pure life”

Just say that and be done with it….no need in giving all your reasons and excuses

So what about convicted murders on death row who give their hearts to Christ?   I take it that you vehemently oppose capital punishment?

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Much respect to your wife.  If my wife was raped and became pregnant I'm not sure what she would do, but I'm not okay with legislation that says she can't decide for herself.  That applies tenfold when my daughters are a little older.

I can appreciate that. But, of course, that’s not the real issue here. It should not and cannot be used as birth control. 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, but they also expected there to be a separation of church and state.  Nobody wanted a "church of England" over here.  

The whole thing is you have to find a balance.  Christians believe in paying tithes. Should the government seize 10% of your gross income to give to churches?  It's ordered in the Bible, after all.  

Slavery was illegal right up until it wasn't.  It took the 13th Amendment, not the Civil War to finally end the practice in the US.  It would be really simple to outlaw abortion through the same procedure- A constitutional Amendment banning abortion or allowing it... except neither side has the votes to do so... never have, never will.  

Ending a life is ending a life. Dice it up any way you want.