FRI. 4/22- SILSBEE- 16 WOS- 0 FINAL

KF89

WOS (0-22)-with 3 remaining games have been outscored  by a whopping 279-24!!!Freaking amazing and maybe even the worst EVER in the area!No reason why there’s not a new coach next year (and no I’m not bashing him)If I don’t produce at my job I will be gone,3 years and we haven’t done anything except waste time and money!Ok I’m off my box now,good day!

Well in that handful you know that our pitching isn’t that strong and he’s teaching a lot of the kids the game right.  I’m not gonna play into your keyboard games. I’ll just say there’s more than meet the eye but go ahead and entertain the masses. I was just checking to see if the Silsbee guys were doing the game. Just Ignore me baseball God. ✌🏾

1 minute ago, dee said:

Well in that handful you know that our pitching isn’t that strong and he’s teaching a lot of the kids the game right.  I’m not gonna play into your keyboard games. I’ll just say there’s more than meet the eye but go ahead and entertain the masses. I was just checking to see if the Silsbee guys were doing the game. Just Ignore me baseball God. ✌🏾

Young team yeah this year,2 studs that I know on the team have underachieved,he can teach and I know this because he taught my son personally a lot but guess what he under achieved too..it’s no keyboard games,the people close to the program (evidently you)should be thinking of something new is all I’m saying,I’m definitely no baseball god lol,again no beef just imo something should change 

True there’s some kids on the team that play a little, but me and you can go buy shovels and dig Billy Martin up and he still want have a great pitching staff. There Building the team from the ground floor. There’s no saviors coming it’s just the ones that’s in that locker room.  I hope it get better regardless of who’s coaching cause I’m a Mustang fan not only when we are winning and traveling the road but also when shit stink. In all sports boys and girls.  Only thing we can do is keep working.  

23 minutes ago, dee said:

True there’s some kids on the team that play a little, but me and you can go buy shovels and dig Billy Martin up and he still want have a great pitching staff. There Building the team from the ground floor. There’s no saviors coming it’s just the ones that’s in that locker room.  I hope it get better regardless of who’s coaching cause I’m a Mustang fan not only when we are winning and traveling the road but also when shit stink. In all sports boys and girls.  Only thing we can do is keep working.  

I hear ya and I care just as much that’s why I’m griping,I said earlier 3 years but he’s about to complete his 4th season and nothing is getting better,time for change my guy and that’s it ….cya 

• KF89 changed the title to FRI. 4/22- SILSBEE- 16 WOS- 0 FINAL
8 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

WOS (0-22)-with 3 remaining games have been outscored  by a whopping 279-24!!!Freaking amazing and maybe even the worst EVER in the area!No reason why there’s not a new coach next year (and no I’m not bashing him)If I don’t produce at my job I will be gone,3 years and we haven’t done anything except waste time and money!Ok I’m off my box now,good day!

That's pretty rough. I never would have dreamed that WOS would struggle as a baseball program, let alone like this. I have too much respect for Mustang athletics to take any joy from this. Wouldn't wish it on anyone outside of (you know who...). Just kidding, Silsbee. Love y'all.  😁

16 hours ago, dee said:

I apologize for not being there for this game.  A little under the weather last night and wasn't sure I would be able to do this game without an incident or poor performance.  Wouldn't be fair to the fans/players.  I am planning on doing all Silsbee district games from now on.

I will also be traveling for playoffs so if for some reason Silsbee is out then I will definitely try to pick up any area playoff games, if those teams are interested.

It's been a tough season for Mustang baseball, if they are rebuilding then this district would have been tough to do that in.