NBA Playoffs 2022

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

FoulFest in this Phoenix vs Dallas game. 

Idk who's worse: Tony Brothers officiating crew or Scott Foster officiating crew. 

At least Brothers's crew was *mostly* consistent with their calls going both ways last night. Still way too many cheap fouls called though. 

Phoenix is just in a completely different weight class than Dallas, and probably the rest of the league. Nobody is beating them in a seven game series if they keep playing like this. 

Celtics blowout the Fighting Bambi's at home in game-7 109-81. Shot 40% from 3 and hit over 20 of em again. 

On to the ECFs vs Miami starting Tuesday in a rematch from the 2020 Bubble Playoffs. I got us in 6, gonna be another tough series. 

8 wins down, 8 more to go. 

Now time to root on the Mavs in their game-7 tonight. 

The more I watch Luka the more I think he’s probably the best player in the league.  He’s absolutely the most valuable.  He’s got Dallas in the western conference finals with one other guy who’s pretty good and 8 role players.  He’s got the best average ppg in elimination games in nba history, and he was so good tonight he didn’t even get to play in the 4th quarter and hurt his average a little. 

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I wonder where Ayton plays at next year? 

I don't think it'll be in Phoenix, they didn't wanna pay him after last year, they reduce his minutes in the biggest game of the season last night, then when asked why the HC says it was internal. That's weird. Also this isn't the first time in the playoffs the past 2 years this has happened as far as getting minutes reduced. Word on the street Ayton and the HC got into it last night, if that's the case it's over in Phoenix. 

On 5/5/2022 at 11:06 AM, BEARCPA said:

At least Brothers's crew was *mostly* consistent with their calls going both ways last night. Still way too many cheap fouls called though. 

Phoenix is just in a completely different weight class than Dallas, and probably the rest of the league. Nobody is beating them in a seven game series if they keep playing like this. 

Very happy I was wrong here :) 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I don't think it'll be in Phoenix, they didn't wanna pay him after last year, they reduce his minutes in the biggest game of the season last night, then when asked why the HC says it was internal. That's weird. Also this isn't the first time in the playoffs the past 2 years this has happened as far as getting minutes reduced. Word on the street Ayton and the HC got into it last night, if that's the case it's over in Phoenix. 

I read that, suns championship is closed imo… CP3 is getting very very old.

Ayton is gone suns not paying that super max money, (keep reading the blazers and Dame together or a NY team) imo Ayton is the softest big man in the league. He’s afraid to dunk it. He wants to shoot it, or hook it. 

On a side note and very Unpopular opinion but Luka is the best player left in the playoffs out of the 4 teams. 

45 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I read that, suns championship is closed imo… CP3 is getting very very old.

Ayton is gone suns not paying that super max money, (keep reading the blazers and Dame together or a NY team) imo Ayton is the softest big man in the league. He’s afraid to dunk it. He wants to shoot it, or hook it. 

On a side note and very Unpopular opinion but Luka is the best player left in the playoffs out of the 4 teams. 

I actually don't think there are very many rational people that would argue this (besides Celtics/Tatum and Warriors/Curry fans).

1 hour ago, BEARCPA said:

I actually don't think there are very many rational people that would argue this (besides Celtics/Tatum and Warriors/Curry fans).

Ehh on Twitter I got roasted and killed because I said that and the curry fans were arguing with me. Had some warrior and Celtic fans saying it went Curry, Tatum, Luka and Jimmy Butler were interchangeable.