Three Teams Left... Playoff Schedule for 4/8

bullets13

Girls 4A Regional Semis:

Lumberton (19-3-1) vs. Lake Belton (27-1)  3 pm   Winner to face Bay City in the Regional Finals

Girls 6A Regional Semis: 

West Brook (18-4-3) vs. Stratford (19-3-4)  2 pm    Winner to face the winner of Atascocita/Ridge Point

Boys 4A Regional Semis:

East Chambers (23-0-1) vs Salado (22-3) 5 pm  Winner to face the winner of Mexia/Stafford

1 hour ago, raideroldtimer said:

It just updated and said the live stream was coming up at 4. Guess one of the teams is running late which pushes the EC game back an hour.

Lumberton scored early on a corner, goal pulled back due to the ball going out of bounds and then coming back in on the kick.  I get sick of announcers who don’t understand the game.  These guys are really confused how they called offsides on a corner kick.

EC’s season comes to an end as they lose 3-2 in overtime.  Great sportsmanship at the end of the game as several Salado players consoled some of EC’s seniors.  Hate that I didn’t get to watch this whole game, looked like a great one from what I saw.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

EC’s season comes to an end as they lose 3-2 in overtime.  Great sportsmanship at the end of the game as several Salado players consoled some of EC’s seniors.  Hate that I didn’t get to watch this whole game, looked like a great one from what I saw.

Dang! Was hoping they would be able to pull off another W. Outstanding season nonetheless 👏🏻