Elon Musk Buys 9.2% of Twitter!!

Reagan

This is the hidden content, please

Hopefully, new management will stop all this nonsense.

From the article: 

The Biden administration has claimed to fight misinformation at all costs, even establishing a "Disinformation Governance Board," and Big Tech outfits like Twitter have flagged posts they claim contain misinformation on important issues like coronavirus vaccines.

Yet while the White House shared bogus info itself on Thursday about vaccines, Twitter has yet to note the inaccurate message to many users.

"When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. In the last 15 months, the economy has created 8.3M jobs and the unemployment rate stands at 3.6% — the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President's term ever recorded," the White House’s verified Twitter account wrote. 

Observers were quick to point out the COVID-19 vaccine was, in fact, available when Biden took office on Jan. 20, 2021. The same Twitter account even shared a video of then-president-elect Biden getting his second dose a week before Inauguration Day.

And don’t think that Biden shutting down millions of acres of oil exploration immediately on taking office and the skyrocketing of gasoline prices was merely a mistake. 

This has been calculated before he took office. Anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence knows that releasing a few barrels of oil from the strategic reserves would have no effect on prices.

That was only an attempt to divert the weak minded into having a talking point on how he is concerned. With the crunch on baby formula, it would be like me saying, the national is saved, I just found two cases in my pantry so the crisis is over!! 

14 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

And don’t think that Biden shutting down millions of acres of oil exploration immediately on taking office and the skyrocketing of gasoline prices was merely a mistake. 

This has been calculated before he took office. Anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence knows that releasing a few barrels of oil from the strategic reserves would have no effect on prices.

That was only an attempt to divert the weak minded into having a talking point on how he is concerned. With the crunch on baby formula, it would be like me saying, the national is saved, I just found two cases in my pantry so the crisis is over!! 

Let’s not forget Obama bought a house in DC, an had a big wall put around it. IMO I think he’s the man behind the teleprompter along with other decisions being made. Nobody is this incompetent to making the decisions that have been made for this country, I believe this country is intentionally being destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...