Just a Thought

Hagar

The November election will be interesting.  Prior to PC - Woke - and significant polarization of the electorate, the November election (as things stand now) would’ve been the biggest landslide in American history.  In today’s atmosphere, all bets are off.  It still may be, but there are so many ‘yellow dog Democrats’ I’m not sure.  How anyone, with at least a double digit IQ, could vote Democrat is beyond my ability to understand.  What Biden and his Merry Band of Loons has done to this country, and the complete absence of leadership during this invasion of the Ukraine, I can’t think of any reason anyone would want another two or four years.  We shall see.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

The fiscal policy decisions and response to the current inflationary crisis confirms with absolute certainty that those running the government either: 

a.) have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

b.) know exactly what they are doing.

Both options are terrifying.

My guess, a combination.  Biden & Harris are A - the folks in the background pulling the strings are B.  The B’s know and it’s going just like they want.  America is self-destructing and the middle class is getting destroyed.

It will not be hard for Biden to get re-elected. About three and a half years into his presidency, he’ll just throw billions at what ever crisis he created to the American people in the form of gas cards, food cards or just stimulus cash. Enough Americans can be bought.