*STATE TOURNEY GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

Just now, PhatMack19 said:

This is ugly.  They state championship game was against Silsbee

Definitely and like I just said it’s a shame a team like this is playing 4A.  We have a special 4A squad you don’t see many with the depth we have or the tenacity and toughness of our team.  I have said many times my feelings of big city schools against small town schools but this is different altogether.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

This one is brutal to watch.  Just goes to show how impressive Silsbee was against one of the best recruited teams in Texas

Yes but if they shot 67% from the 3 pt line against us like they have so far.  Well I doubt we would have been as impressive….now I am just looking at the stats right now so they may be all open looks vs our contested ones but still…..

1 minute ago, ST413 said:

Yes but if they shot 67% from the 3 pt line against us like they have so far.  Well I doubt we would have been as impressive….now I am just looking at the stats right now so they may be all open looks vs our contested ones but still…..

Most of them are wide open. They have enough time to text they girl friend then shoot.  Hirschi is forced to pack it in so much.