Silsbee vs Faith Family

If Silsbee can come out and play defense like they did in the 2nd half vs Booker T, this game will be theirs to win. I would compare Faith Family slill set overall to a BMT United with United being a little better overall. Upsets happen all the time. This Silsbee teams will to win and heart is what I enjoy so much about them. Im rocking with these Tigers all the way. 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:53 AM, BADSANTA said:

Booker T and Faith Family aren't the same type of teams. The keys for Silsbee to win will be forcing turnovers, free throws, and knock down 3s like we did vs Booker T. Anyone can be beat in a one game scenario. I find it trash that #1 vs #2 has to be a semifinals game. Ill take Silsbee in a major upset 81-77. 

Major upset it’s not a major upset if number 2 beats number 1 lol 

Guest mrtomcat
8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If anyone gets ahold of an audio broadcast link please post it in the game thread. 

Was about to request the same thing.

Guest mrtomcat
On 3/10/2022 at 6:43 AM, BADSANTA said:

If Silsbee can come out and play defense like they did in the 2nd half vs Booker T, this game will be theirs to win. I would compare Faith Family slill set overall to a BMT United with United being a little better overall. Upsets happen all the time. This Silsbee teams will to win and heart is what I enjoy so much about them. Im rocking with these Tigers all the way. 

What style of tempo/offense does FF run?  Do they get a lot in transition, or points off turnovers, etc like the Tigers?  I haven't seen them play before