Silsbee vs Faith Family

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Go to YouTube if you haven't seen Faith Family play. They lost to Kimball by 3. Silsbee would need to play close to perfect. That could happen. Silsbee and Carter played close to perfect in 2018 with Silsbee winning state. This team is built different but their will to win is incredible. 

Only thing I saw was they gave up a 18 point league when kimball started pressing 🤷🏿‍♂️.. I really watch this basketball stuff . Can’t miss me with nothing 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Seems like Silsbee is peaking at the right time.  Honestly, I thought they would lose to Washington but I was wrong.  If there is a team that could beat Faith Family, it’s Silsbee.  Tigers just need to grab rebounds and don’t have a ton of turnovers.  Silsbee’s style of basketball will give this team fits.  But I’m hoping size doesn’t play a factor.  I have Silsbee losing by 10 in this one though.  Prove me wrong again, Smoke Town.

Just tune in 🥃..  

Crazy to think FF was 3A not so long ago. Looks like they're 2 best players graduate this year. Not that it really matters with a team like this.

That 6'11 kid is only a freshman. He looked sorta slow and a bit clumsy in the games I seen them play. Maybe if he gets better he'll be worthy of going to Duncanville or Kimball.

I think Silsbee takes an L by 15 also.

If I'm wrong and they win 2 games this week, I'll be more than happy to be labeled and idiot who knows nothing.

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Crazy to think FF was 3A not so long ago. Looks like they're 2 best players graduate this year. Not that it really matters with a team like this.

That 6'11 kid is only a freshman. He looked sorta slow and a bit clumsy in the games I seen them play. Maybe if he gets better he'll be worthy of going to Duncanville or Kimball.

I think Silsbee takes an L by 15 also.

If I'm wrong and they win 2 games this week, I'll be more than happy to be labeled and idiot who knows nothing.

Yeah I believe Bottley and the Silsbee Defense will give the big guys some trouble..! I seen also they kinda slow on bringing the ball down. Bottley will eat that up and the rest of the Tigers.. Silsbee qwick on the D"..! 🤗

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Untimely? A team makes it to state tournament and loses to the top team in the state is an untimely end to a season? Wow!!!

That's being unreasonable.

Dumb. Stupid. A thousand apologies.  Just thinking how much better it would have been has these two met in the final.

9 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Dumb. Stupid. A thousand apologies.  Just thinking how much better it would have been has these two met in the final.

I too would have liked for them to be on opposite sides of bracket but it is what it is.

I just don't like fans putting more undue pressure on these kids.

14 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I too would have liked for them to be on opposite sides of bracket but it is what it is.

I just don't like fans putting more undue pressure on these kids.

Exactly right.  Again, deepest apologies for a thoughtless comment.  What they've already done in their young lives is phenomenal.  It's been an amazing season for them already.  They're a really fine group of young men and a credit to their families their school and their community.