Silsbee 80 Houston Washington 74/FINAL

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

My bad. I didn't mean to offend.  I never bet. Every blue moon I might buy a scratch off ticket.  I'm thinking there may be some gamblers that hang around this board.  I don't know for sure.

I'm totally kidding!  Just messin with you.  I'm far from pure!

On 3/5/2022 at 3:19 PM, HasBeen36 said:

Ole boy just said “ehh y’all book the room at the Hilton right now! I’m gonna get y’all a discount!” He’s killing me. This is awesome 

Lmaooo aye big steaks and potatoes on me at the hiltons 

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Pretty sure BTW had two dunks. One towards the end of a quarter and another was on a foul. Kinda surprised at how much one of their bigs (think it was Lewis) liked to hang out at the 3 point line.

Harris definitely had the most important dunk of the night though.

They had one 1st score of the game too

3 hours ago, HasBeen36 said:

Couple questions for you-

1. Can we get a beer together in SA? 
2. what the heck is putting them in the attic mean 

3. I’ll take you up on that steak and potatoes at the Hilton! 

Most definitely we got big bottles , and put em in the attic mean , they season over with , no lights , no windows  no water .. it’s over til next year  or until you beat us … 

21 hours ago, Who That said:

He told #1 to go put their bags on the bus for talking all that smack walking by and said don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you..! 😂🤣

😂😂😂He was doing too much , he was holding his nuts when he walked passed my live at half time  …  he got boxed in the second half .. my kinfolk number 10 put clamps on him second half !!! 

On 3/5/2022 at 3:19 PM, Silsbee92 said:

Lol.  Well that could be anyone from Silsbee since everyone is a basketball coach it seems.

It was me .. you don’t stall ball with 5 mins left , he Almost robbed these kids from going to state .. you do that when it’s a min left and we up 2 possessions. Coach cool he know what comes with it . We family lol 

6 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Y`all got me thinking I lost my mind. BTW's big man scored on a layup for the first basket. Went back and watched this on Texan live. Dunk count was 2 - 2.

Also noticed there was a lot of jawing between BTW and Silsbee fans for whatever reason.

3-2 playa. Lewis break away dunk. Lewis Dunk and one foul on Haynes. McDermott Dunk. Harris had a baseline dunk and fast break dunk both in the 4th qtr.