Beaumont United 63 Crosby 57/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 63 Crosby 57/FINAL

I’m glad that we were able to tough this one out.  I know this game would tough for the simple fact that we played this team twice already.  I love how we were able to weather the storm and get back to what we do best and that is the bring pressure defense.  For future reference, we need to work on those free throws if we want to win the ‘ship again.  But overall, I’m so proud of these kids and coaches for giving us a chance to repeat.

Everyone has played Bu tough this season because they are champs. They have taken everyone’s best shot. They have battled numerous illnesses, injuries, and boredom all season. One thing I have seen then do this year is step up to whatever obstacle and just win. Those kids don’t like loosing. 

15 minutes ago, desethion said:

Everyone has played Bu tough this season because they are champs. They have taken everyone’s best shot. They have battled numerous illnesses, injuries, and boredom all season. One thing I have seen then do this year is step up to whatever obstacle and just win. Those kids don’t like loosing. 

Preach!