4A #2 Silsbee vs #3 Booker T Washington

32 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I'm going to turn back the clock a bit to 1998/99. Chris Miller who is Drelon Millers dad is a Silsbee basketball legend/Royalty. He was 4A Player of the Year in 1999. He was about 6'3 220lbs. I came home from college and watched them play Livingston in a district playoff that year. Both teams were 9-1. Livingston had two 6'10 post and a decent 6'6 kid off the bench. Miller proceeded to score 45pts 16rebs and and maybe 8 assist in that game. My point is BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKE BIG TIME PLAYS IN BIG TIME GAMES!!! Let's GO TIGERS!!!! 

Your right..! There is also reason Silsbee is #2 & BTW is #3..! Experience will play a big factor in this game. Go get the W" coach Sig" ..! Go Silsbee Tigers 🤗🐅🏀

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I'm going to turn back the clock a bit to 1998/99. Chris Miller who is Drelon Millers dad is a Silsbee basketball legend/Royalty. He was 4A Player of the Year in 1999. He was about 6'3 220lbs. I came home from college and watched them play Livingston in a district playoff that year. Both teams were 9-1. Livingston had two 6'10 post and a decent 6'6 kid off the bench. Miller proceeded to score 45pts 16rebs and and maybe 8 assist in that game. My point is BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKE BIG TIME PLAYS IN BIG TIME GAMES!!! Let's GO TIGERS!!!! 

Remember it well.  My daughter's senior year.  

Crazy some of the teams Livingston (and Cleveland) had back then. 

If Silsbee can't beat BTW they really wouldn't have had much of a chance at state. So let's see if we can get this W first.

Been looking closer at FF. It's ridiculous. Silsbee would have to go completely against their nature and play Arglye style ball to have a chance. 

11 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

If Silsbee can't beat BTW they really wouldn't have had much of a chance at state. So let's see if we can get this W first.

Been looking closer at FF. It's ridiculous. Silsbee would have to go completely against their nature and play Arglye style ball to have a chance. 

Argyle lost last night to Canyon 38-35 and FF beat Canton 41-36 so if Silsbee can get there then it’s anybody’s guess I believe Silsbee is really hungry and that’s always a good thing.

18 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Can't look that far ahead your right. 

3 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Livingston had the Jackson Brothers about 3 or 4 of them. Cleveland had Taffy and group os others. Livingston had all the talent but never could get past us. 

25 minutes ago, ST413 said:

If tabc records are correct as of the last rankings, If Hirschi wins we will be one the top two seeds with FF.  This placed opposite them. If Canyon wins they will take that spot and we will have to see where the flip places us.

Hirschi up 20-15 halftime 

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Booker T got real confident going into halftime. Unfortunately that energy couldn't last!! Going only 6 deep was bound to catch up. 

Basketball is often referred to as a "game of runs." Silsbee's 3rd quarter run thwarted BTW having a comfortable lead going to the 4th. My prediction was based on BTW extending their lead in the 3rd requiring Silsbee to full court press in the 4th. Unfortunately, NFHS Network did not allow me to actually see the game...

Good luck and bring back that state championship!

1 hour ago, Hoopster-007 said:

Basketball is often referred to as a "game of runs." Silsbee's 3rd quarter run thwarted BTW having a comfortable lead going to the 4th. My prediction was based on BTW extending their lead in the 3rd requiring Silsbee to full court press in the 4th. Unfortunately, NFHS Network did not allow me to actually see the game...

Good luck and bring back that state championship!

It was also on www texanlive.com. NFHS is horrible bro.