TSWA All State Team

aTmfan06

Idk if there is a full list somewhere for the Texas Sports Writers Association All State team  but feel free to list the local guys that made the teams here.

Bellville 

1st team RB Sr. Richard Reese (Baylor)

1st team Utility Sr. Robert Briggs (Utah State)

2nd Team LB Jr. Tyler Fishbeck 

Honerable Mention Fr. DL DJ Sanders

On 2/11/2022 at 8:25 AM, aTmfan06 said:

Idk if there is a full list somewhere for the Texas Sports Writers Association All State team  but feel free to list the local guys that made the teams here.

Bellville 

1st team RB Sr. Richard Reese (Baylor)

1st team Utility Sr. Robert Briggs (Utah State)

2nd Team LB Jr. Tyler Fishbeck 

Honerable Mention Fr. DL DJ Sanders

What a shock.lol Congarts

Guest mrtomcat

Somebody explain to me how a kid goes D1, that didnt even make the 1st TEAM All District selection, on a bad football team, in our coverage area.  My good friend who is a coach, in the area told me about this kid who was signed by a D1 university, to play football and i have no words.  Maybe the college sees something in the kid that nobody in the entire district or his own coaches see ?  

16 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

Somebody explain to me how a kid goes D1, that didnt even make the 1st TEAM All District selection, on a bad football team, in our coverage area.  My good friend who is a coach, in the area told me about this kid who was signed by a D1 university, to play football and i have no words.  Maybe the college sees something in the kid that nobody in the entire district or his own coaches see ?  

A great camp performer maybe?? I have no clue. 

On 2/21/2022 at 9:32 AM, mrtomcat said:

he could be a show boat and a loud mouth and they just didn't vote for him. I don't know who you are talking about, but I have seen this happen.

Guest mrtomcat
22 hours ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

he could be a show boat and a loud mouth and they just didn't vote for him. I don't know who you are talking about, but I have seen this happen.

which part have you seen happen?  the kid being nominated by his coaching staff to be elgible for all district, or that same kid getting a D1 offer to play college football, coming from a team that won 1 or 2 games all year, where he was only a small fraction on their offeense ??