PNG Hire

Stattrax

19 hours ago, 89er said:

Sorry if I hit a nerve, it sounds like you for sure have some real intel, (Faircloth being on a growth plan, Langston not coming, the other favorite not even getting considered) can you inform us? That way maybe all this will stop and we can all just get along, people just want the truth, not what CNN wants us to hear. PS can you post pictures of those aliens? i really think i may have seen one walking down Sara Jane one night. 

I will throw the pics and intel over the back fence. 

Good pool of candidates.   That’s what I expected with a household name like PNG.

Bomar

Gene Johnson is a very good coach with college experience

Flanigan

Freytag is a guy that’s had succes although at a smaller school

Cody Gambill

Good Luck to PNG.   Lots to be excited about.   Hopefully Coach Joseph is given a chance and people leave him alone. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PNGFaithful said:

Former Katy DC Matt McDaniels is now the DC for PNG. Was teammate of Jeff Joesph on the 2010 Katy SC Team. Left Katy to pursue a career outside of coaching. Rumor some had considered him the heir to Coach Gary Joseph. 

So Jeff Joseph played for Katy in 2010? If so he's 30 or so ?

16 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

That's a good hire for PN-G. He was at Seguin HS last year as DC.

To field both a good offense and defense they still  have to be deep enough in talent. One or the other will suffer and they will have to lean more on one than the other. The new coaches won't be able to emulate Faircloths success on offense without sacrificing something on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe they strive for mediocrity on both sides of the ball but I doubt it. It will be interesting to see what their approach is. Faircloth certainly did less with more on the offensive side of the ball (other than RJ).

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

To field both a good offense and defense they still  have to be deep enough in talent. One or the other will suffer and they will have to lean more on one than the other. The new coaches won't be able to emulate Faircloths success on offense without sacrificing something on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe they strive for mediocrity on both sides of the ball but I doubt it. It will be interesting to see what their approach is. Faircloth certainly did less with more on the offensive side of the ball (other than RJ).

I think you'll see an even balance...the days of putting all the best talent on offense at PN-G is over