PNG Hire

Stattrax

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

So -- all of this was a hoax concerning PNG forced BF out because they had their man Langston already fitted for the job?!  

oh no it was no Hoax. All the stir that was created the board and admin had to save face. I still think a few of the board members need to be concerned next election cycle. very evident some are in in for the wrong reason that is for sure! I think it ended up working out or at least hope so for the few seniors that truthfully deserve it (and it is just a few!!) lots of entitlement being taught that's for sure!! seems like working for anything these days are lone gone!

2 hours ago, 89er said:

oh no it was no Hoax. All the stir that was created the board and admin had to save face. I still think a few of the board members need to be concerned next election cycle. very evident some are in in for the wrong reason that is for sure! I think it ended up working out or at least hope so for the few seniors that truthfully deserve it (and it is just a few!!) lots of entitlement being taught that's for sure!! seems like working for anything these days are lone gone!

I love how so many people on hear make it sound like they are in the know, but yet nobody will come out and tell “The real truth/story”! It’s all a bunch of BS, there are about 7 people that know the full story, 

Dr Gonzales, Brandon Faircloth, and the 5 school board members, if you aren’t one of these then just stop it. I guess if it makes you feel important then go ahead, but all that it makes me think is that you don’t know crap.

Also, please for the life of me please, please explain why getting voted out of a school board position would be devastating?? I don’t get it, it’s not a paid position! I honestly don’t know why anyone would want to spend their hard earned money to run for those positions anyway!

11 hours ago, 89er said:

You don't know crap. All you know is the BS you hear talked by people on this board and the few Karen's running around Port Neches. Did you know BF was put on a growth plan due to his consistent bypassing of admin and doing things how he wanted and not how it was supposed to be done? If you really know so much spill it. No harm now as it is all done. All of you on here talking about the truth coming out have been saying the same crap for months without a single thing yet to back it up. Langston was never coming to PN-G. One of the other "favorites" did apply and was not considered. Faircloth, while a great coach, let his ego outgrow himself. If any of you are really dumb enough to think this has anything to do with any board members kids playing time then I have some legit alien photos I will sell y'all from the 1976 crash on the Neches. Bargain deal. They are much more real than all the fake know it all fans on here. 

9 hours ago, OneChance said:

I love how so many people on hear make it sound like they are in the know, but yet nobody will come out and tell “The real truth/story”! It’s all a bunch of BS, there are about 7 people that know the full story, 

Dr Gonzales, Brandon Faircloth, and the 5 school board members, if you aren’t one of these then just stop it. I guess if it makes you feel important then go ahead, but all that it makes me think is that you don’t know crap.

Also, please for the life of me please, please explain why getting voted out of a school board position would be devastating?? I don’t get it, it’s not a paid position! I honestly don’t know why anyone would want to spend their hard earned money to run for those positions anyway!

Lot of folks out there want to be in positions of power and have their ego stroked. They have been told they are important their whole lives and want that to keep happening. Of course there are also people that truly care about their communities and want to better their school districts, which is very commendable.

9 hours ago, OneChance said:

There are seven members of the school board.

49 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

You don't know crap. All you know is the BS you hear talked by people on this board and the few Karen's running around Port Neches. Did you know BF was put on a growth plan due to his consistent bypassing of admin and doing things how he wanted and not how it was supposed to be done? If you really know so much spill it. No harm now as it is all done. All of you on here talking about the truth coming out have been saying the same crap for months without a single thing yet to back it up. Langston was never coming to PN-G. One of the other "favorites" did apply and was not considered. Faircloth, while a great coach, let his ego outgrow himself. If any of you are really dumb enough to think this has anything to do with any board members kids playing time then I have some legit alien photos I will sell y'all from the 1976 crash on the Neches. Bargain deal. They are much more real than all the fake know it all fans on here. 

WOW!! if what you are saying IS TRUE then 2 things: by putting PRIVATE INFORAMTION on a public site PROVES your either a UNETHICAL administrator/board member THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE PUTTING INFORAMTION ON A PUBLIC SITE or was told by a UNETHICAL administrator/board member.. Either way you have now given BF grounds to sue for GRIEVABLE ISSUES UNDER ASSOCIATION OF TEXAS PROFESSIONAL EDUCATORS..

THIS PROVES THE PROBLEM WITH PNG!!

As for one of the "favorites"... he was in the top 2 so he was considered.

1 hour ago, hitman009 said:

WOW!! if what you are saying IS TRUE then 2 things: by putting PRIVATE INFORAMTION on a public site PROVES your either a UNETHICAL administrator/board member THAT DOES NOT NEED TO BE PUTTING INFORAMTION ON A PUBLIC SITE or was told by a UNETHICAL administrator/board member.. Either way you have now given BF grounds to sue for GRIEVABLE ISSUES UNDER ASSOCIATION OF TEXAS PROFESSIONAL EDUCATORS..

THIS PROVES THE PROBLEM WITH PNG!!

As for one of the "favorites"... he was in the top 2 so he was considered.

I am in no way on the board or anything to do with PNGISD other than kids in the district. This has been the talk around town and is open information. People have been spouting off about all the dirt that will come out and I said something I actually heard versus just playing the I heard something you don't know crap. This is a message board full of opinions and scattershooting of supposed facts. There has been enough slanderous things said about admin and board members on this board to make Walter Umphrey blush. So lets not get all high and mighty. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

I am in no way on the board or anything to do with PNGISD other than kids in the district. This has been the talk around town and is open information. People have been spouting off about all the dirt that will come out and I said something I actually heard versus just playing the I heard something you don't know crap. This is a message board full of opinions and scattershooting of supposed facts. There has been enough slanderous things said about admin and board members on this board to make Walter Umphrey blush. So lets not get all high and mighty. 

don't crawfish.. you stated he was on a growth plan.. that is PRIVATE information and not public info IF IT IS TRUE! The only ones that would know that information is Administration/board.. the only way, if true, that you would know that info is if YOU are the source... which is against TEA guidelines to spread private info.. or someone is Administration/board told someone...  which is against TEA guidelines to spread private info... or you just made this up.. 

there are grievances for a reason!! Do you not see the big problem here??

You just brought up a whole new element, Superintendent  should lose his job... IF TRUE!

29 minutes ago, hitman009 said:

don't crawfish.. you stated he was on a growth plan.. that is PRIVATE information and not public info IF IT IS TRUE! The only ones that would know that information is Administration/board.. the only way, if true, that you would know that info is if YOU are the source... which is against TEA guidelines to spread private info.. or someone is Administration/board told someone...  which is against TEA guidelines to spread private info... or you just made this up.. 

there are grievances for a reason!! Do you not see the big problem here??

You just brought up a whole new element, Superintendent  should lose his job... IF TRUE!

You are making a lot of assumptions with flair and grandeur to someone you don't even know. Sue! Lawsuits! GTFO. The source of the information can be debated all day long. It is all conjecture and message board fodder. Good luck with that. I can assure that is a path nobody wants to go down. 

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

You are making a lot of assumptions with flair and grandeur to someone you don't even know. Sue! Lawsuits! GTFO. The source of the information can be debated all day long. It is all conjecture and message board fodder. Good luck with that. I can assure that is a path nobody wants to go down. 

Wrong sir.. I am not making assumptions.... YOU SAID "Did you know BF was put on a growth plan due to his consistent bypassing of admin and doing things how he wanted and not how it was supposed to be done?"....

Either your:

Telling Private information that only Admin/board and BF would know..  

leaking private information cause your Admin/board...

or spreading false information...

PERIOD!! .. if this is true then there is MAJOR FAULTS HERE!!

You have started a fire here.. that could lead to a district law suits and people losing their jobs!!

725304227_Screenshot(116).thumb.png.0c3b332936168c27797f516f47ea339a.png

18 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

OMGosh...would the 2 of you get a room 😆 Someone down at the local watering hold said this, well someone at the Wheelhouse said that. Go throw some axes or get a beer at the brewery.

If someone wants to spread false information then whatever... it happens everyday.. 

but if illegal private information is spread by administration then that is a big problem and should be handled accordingly. Just the way I feel... People who hold these positions should be held accountable just like everyone else. 

This has really nothing to do with BF.. this is about right and wrong

5 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Sorry if I hit a nerve, it sounds like you for sure have some real intel, (Faircloth being on a growth plan, Langston not coming, the other favorite not even getting considered) can you inform us? That way maybe all this will stop and we can all just get along, people just want the truth, not what CNN wants us to hear. PS can you post pictures of those aliens? i really think i may have seen one walking down Sara Jane one night. 

19 hours ago, 89er said:

wheres you proof ? sounds like youre in the know and would love to see you set things straight. i personally dont think the board conspired to get rid of BF but if im shown proof i would gladly eat crow. until then im all in on the new coach and excited for the coming season !

2 hours ago, hitman009 said:

Wrong sir.. I am not making assumptions.... YOU SAID "Did you know BF was put on a growth plan due to his consistent bypassing of admin and doing things how he wanted and not how it was supposed to be done?"....

Either your:

Telling Private information that only Admin/board and BF would know..  

leaking private information cause your Admin/board...

or spreading false information...

PERIOD!! .. if this is true then there is MAJOR FAULTS HERE!!

You have started a fire here.. that could lead to a district law suits and people losing their jobs!!

725304227_Screenshot(116).thumb.png.0c3b332936168c27797f516f47ea339a.png

Maybe I wasn't clear on my last statement.   Stop the personal stuff or the thread will be locked and there maybe other ramifications.

2 hours ago, hitman009 said:

If someone wants to spread false information then whatever... it happens everyday.. 

but if illegal private information is spread by administration then that is a big problem and should be handled accordingly. Just the way I feel... People who hold these positions should be held accountable just like everyone else. 

This has really nothing to do with BF.. this is about right and wrong

Good luck proving where your "illegal information" came from.   

Besides, if the best argument you have isn't "that's not true" but rather "you're not supposed to be talking about it"....... you bet on the wrong horse, son.

BF ran out of time to get his act together.  It happens all of the time.  So long and good luck.

16 hours ago, aki1994 said:

I don’t actually know you. But you are in the know.