Jasper vs silsbee!!! The rivalry is back !!!

lcm93

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I knew that.  I just wanted to say that just to restate my displeasure of how that situation went down.  

oh! dis pleasure of the dirty football Silsbee played leading to Barbay not scheduling them for 2 years?

you were not alone. the overwhelming majority of people who saw what happened felt the same way.

he (Barbay) was very much supported by our community for what he did.

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

oh! dis pleasure of the dirty football Silsbee played leading to Barbay not scheduling them for 2 years?

you were not alone. the overwhelming majority of people who saw what happened felt the same way.

He needed thicker skin.  But funny nothing was said to a dirty play before that which lead to the retaliation.

But anyway, glad Mr. Sensitive is gone and now the rivalry can happen without a mention of him.

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Silsbee been back on Jasper’s schedule the past 2 seasons.

we beat them 20-14 in a weather shortened game, then this past season Covid protocols prevented the game.

those games were scheduled by choice. 

Jasper hasn't beat Silsbee in so long they clam a game that didn't even get to half time for a win. Y'all aint won sh#?!!!!

Both coaches declared that game canceled and no winner. But, the planets have aligned, the overlords have brought Jasper back south. The teams that make it to the playoffs will be battled tested and ready. Get ready for some great games and great district races. Get your popcorn ready!!! TigerNation!!!

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

Jasper hasn't beat Silsbee in so long they clam a game that didn't even get to half time for a win. Y'all aint won sh#?!!!!

Both coaches declared that game canceled and no winner. But, the planets have aligned, the overlords have brought Jasper back south. The teams that make it to the playoffs will be battled tested and ready. Get ready for some great games and great district races. Get your popcorn ready!!! TigerNation!!!

nice story.

20>14

11 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Be careful you are talking about his kinfolk.  

He taught him to be that way.....  

Can't you tell?

5 hours ago, pine curtain said:

Be careful you are talking about his kinfolk.  

He taught him to be that way.....  

Can't you tell?

Who taught a group of adults to attack a high school basketball team after a game, on their way to the bus?

Be careful of what you are talking about! TigerNation!!! 

On 2/5/2022 at 7:20 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

He needed thicker skin.  But funny nothing was said to a dirty play before that which lead to the retaliation.

But anyway, glad Mr. Sensitive is gone and now the rivalry can happen without a mention of him.

The same violator on the QB also had a way late hit out of bounds he was flagged for earlier on our RB. 

Your so called dirty play from the safety was a hard physical hit between the whistles... your QB should not have thrown the crossing route with the safety there. 

Absolutely NOTHING validates the hit on the QB by the Silsbee kid....that was equivalent to the sucker punch on the poor LCM kid in the basketball game. You can not justify it....period 

This is one of the many things wrong with some kids today, they think they have a reason to retaliate over the wrong things. How about repeat that over and over....and how it lead to losing games in a great rivalry.

And the irony of saying he needs thick skin is lost on the fact it took thicker skin to listen to the stupid people(who would rather play a game than ensure the rhetoric going on did not turn into something more) drag the man's name through the dirt....over and over again. 

Our community has members who will do more than just talk(see the basketball game results), so why risk it?? 

NO ONE in Jasper was dodging Silsbee....Just letting it cool over. 

ok.....my rant is over

proceed

On 2/6/2022 at 12:36 AM, STiger85 said:

Like I said, y'all so desperate y'all clam a non-game a win. That's a sad story. 

Humans, both men &women lie. Numbers when presented correctly will never lie.

is there is no yall to the situation. 97.7% of Jasper that includes all the Jasper posters on this site don't share my " only because it's Silsbee. why not?" attitude. they dont have the same thoughts,opinion or POV as I do about alot of things when it comes to Silsbee(not that they would admit publicly anyways).and that's ok.  whether it's right, wrong, or indifferent, sad, trivial, whatever you want to call it I take shameless ownership of things like 20>14 because when I get a response like your first one and it confirms that it caused an uptick in your blood pressure, I get a good feeling. 

I find 98.8% of Silsbee fans about as pleasurable as an itchy butthole. I would bet that 100% of them think something similar about me.  I am not being disrespectful just completely honest. 

43>34 

(Jasper wins > Silsbee wins in the all time head to head)

9 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Humans, both men &women lie. Numbers when presented correctly will never lie.

is there is no yall to the situation. 97.7% of Jasper that includes all the Jasper posters on this site don't share my " only because it's Silsbee. why not?" attitude. they dont have the same thoughts,opinion or POV as I do about alot of things when it comes to Silsbee(not that they would admit publicly anyways).and that's ok.  whether it's right, wrong, or indifferent, sad, trivial, whatever you want to call it I take shameless ownership of things like 20>14 because when I get a response like your first one and it confirms that it caused an uptick in your blood pressure, I get a good feeling. 

I find 98.8% of Silsbee fans about as pleasurable as an itchy butthole. I would bet that 100% of them think something similar about me.  I am not being disrespectful just completely honest. 

43>34 

(Jasper wins > Silsbee wins in the all time head to head)

Man, they have professionals that can help you. Take your POV and give your itchy butthole some relief. My blood pressure is fine, no uptick. I see I am living rent free in your mind, it's like I do with jumbo, pull the lid off and stir a little with a stick. TigerNation!!!

• 2 weeks later...