*Kountze 18 Deweyville 15 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Guest ECBucFan

I want to be the first to congratulate Kountze on their big win over DV! Congrats!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I also want to thank Kountze, too. That win last week over a terribly banged up EC team (by 1 whole point, I may add...) served as a motivational benefit to EC. It really helped EC! We really appreciate it!  ;D ;D ;D 

THANK YOU LIONS!!!

Lionheart lets hear so of your EC hatred now. :D  Where are your excuses for the Hornets.  Will you fall back on you old high school injury now.

umm actually i got hurt this season...Hornets just got outplayed....wasnt there so i dont what to say..But the kountze and deweyville team got in a brawl. Deweyville's player kicked our 22 face while on the ground and the lions were tryin to get the boys off of him and 22 was ejected out and 72 from deweyville. Buna was right about how they play dirty....so just saying got any other bright questions???

Guest ECBucFan

looks like the lions r headed in right direction. 

Seriously, you are right. Coach Hodges has them playing well. What hurts them, IMHO, are those that can't control their mouth. There has been alot of trash talk eminating from Kountze this year. Gloatings over a hurt opponent, calling opponents chicken & cowards, ad nauseum. I certainly realize two or three trash talkers does not represent everyone in Kountze, but I believe it backfires on their whole program. I do wish the Coach well. He has done a great job. 

look i didnt mean to make it sound like trash talk cause im on the team. I just dont think that tramain is that great of a player. WE wasnt doin a anything dirty i was just saying that we was hitting him hard and stuff. so dont take the things that i have said in the wrong way. One thing that we dont is dirty shots because coach hodges just hates that, but i mean what coaches dont but he teaches us do the the right things and all that. Sometimes i like to get people all riled up but most people shouldnt let it get to their heads.

I now understand why Lionheart has posted the things he has. He is but a child. And, until you've lived a little, you don't understand that hateful words are just that and cannot be justified as "getting into their heads." I don't think this forum should be off limits to students. However, this forum was designed to serve the adult community who likes to support their local and area high school teams.

So, if you're a student and you want to participate in the adult world, step up and manage yourself like an adult. Otherwise, text the trash talk to your peers. NOTE: There's nothing wrong with being a child. In fact, I encourage all children to enjoy it. It's over waaaaay too soon.

What say you, ECSeniorDL08? If you read this thread, why don't you tell Lionheart how students and players should conduct themselves on this board.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409